Viewing Single Post From: Thursday, October 3rd Daily Discussion
Oct 3 2013, 04:13 PM
- February 6, 2009
- Favorite Current Daytime Soap Opera
- General Hospital
- Favorite Soap Opera of All Time
- Days of our Lives
- Favorite Current Primetime Soap Opera
- Mad Men
- Favorite Primetime Soap Opera of All Time
- Twin Peaks / Tales of the City
Why not simply accept that he feels differently about his father than she does, that he always will, that his feelings are no less valid than hers, and just leave it at that?
Why does JJ "have to" stop comparing Jack and Daniel? And what gives Kayla or anyone else the right to decide that this is something he "has to" do?
So Kayla should accept JJ's feelings, but JJ shouldn't have to face reality about Jack and Daniel?
JJ's feelings about Jack may not be less valid, but they are more naive.