Viewing Single Post From: Tuesday, October 15th Daily Discussion
Oct 15 2013, 10:01 PM
- Elite Member
- March 31, 2009
- Favorite Current Daytime Soap Opera
- Y&R, DOOL and B&B
- Favorite Soap Opera of All Time
- Favorite Current Primetime Soap Opera
- Grey's Anatomy, SCANDAL, The Good Wife, Revenge
- Favorite Primetime Soap Opera of All Time
- Law & Order, and Grey's Anatomy
this is why they needed to borrow one of the prime-time TV show sets.
- Oct 15 2013, 08:40 PM
- Oct 15 2013, 05:26 PM
what is wrong with Days writers? Why can't they educate themselves on medical protocol?
Really a doctor walking into the main reception area and announcing a patient status?
Jeez, even layman knows that the doctors ask to speak the patient's next of kin privately and give a status report.
Yep, plus Chad going out of surgery into a room almost immediately. When did they take out his breathing tube?
This is just ridiculous, they forgot the entire ICU portion.