Viewing Single Post From: GH: October Discussion
Oct 27 2013, 11:07 AM
"I don't know why I don't have a story, either!"
- February 6, 2009
- Favorite Current Daytime Soap Opera
- General Hospital
- Favorite Soap Opera of All Time
- Days of our Lives
- Favorite Current Primetime Soap Opera
- Mad Men
- Favorite Primetime Soap Opera of All Time
- Twin Peaks / Tales of the City
I keep waiting for Sabrina to break into "La Isla Bonita" during those scenes.
- Oct 27 2013, 09:47 AM
I could deal with it if she spoke with that accent all the time, but the way she only uses it to say Carlos is really irritating. It reminds me of the way Lopez-Fitgeralds would speak in American accents 99.9 percent of the time, but insisted on saying MEH-he-co.