Viewing Single Post From: Spoilers for the week of November 18th
Nov 6 2013, 10:58 AM
- Elite Member
- March 31, 2009
- Favorite Current Daytime Soap Opera
- Y&R, DOOL and B&B
- Favorite Soap Opera of All Time
- Favorite Current Primetime Soap Opera
- Grey's Anatomy, SCANDAL, The Good Wife, Revenge
- Favorite Primetime Soap Opera of All Time
- Law & Order, and Grey's Anatomy
- Nov 6 2013, 10:37 AM
- Nov 6 2013, 10:31 AM
* An extremely guilt ridden Jennifer opens up and makes a startling and heartfelt confession to Eric.
What is she guilty of? Throwing out her son? Sending Dr. Orange away?
* Gaby seeks some urgent and important legal advice from Justin.
I smell a custody feud coming. Poor Justin, he will be caught between his son and his job.
She knew about Kristen's "affair," didn't she? I tend to zone out when Jennifer talks.
but she doesn't or didn't know whom Kirsten had the affair with.
well like you, I tend to tune out Jennifer a lot too.
especially when she is with the doctor.