Viewing Single Post From: Shocker! Billy Miller OUT at Y&R; David Tom In!
Nov 18 2013, 11:25 PM
- Elite Member
- March 31, 2009
- Favorite Current Daytime Soap Opera
- Y&R, DOOL and B&B
- Favorite Soap Opera of All Time
- Favorite Current Primetime Soap Opera
- Grey's Anatomy, SCANDAL, The Good Wife, Revenge
- Favorite Primetime Soap Opera of All Time
- Law & Order, and Grey's Anatomy
:blulaugh: I fell for his looks back in the day and never gave any though to his acting.
- Nov 18 2013, 11:07 PM
- Nov 18 2013, 11:04 PM
- Nov 18 2013, 10:09 PM
LMAO....I thought this was a joke at first.
I didn't think David Tom looked that good, but let's hope he can still act. That's what matters.
Amelia should be shitting in her pants. With BM out, I can see that character going for a nose dive.
I am keeping my fingers cross that he is not as rusty as Thom Beirdz (Phillip Chancellor) when he just came back.
But then again, David has been working some, so I dont think he will be that rusty.
Thom Beirdz couldn't act 20 years ago, I don't know why MAB thought he could act without practice.