Viewing Single Post From: TV Soap interview with Eileen Davidson (Days and Y&R)
Nov 27 2013, 09:21 PM
- Elite Member
- September 12, 2011
- Favorite Current Daytime Soap Opera
- Days Of Our Lives
- Favorite Soap Opera of All Time
- Days Of Our Lives, Another World, All My Children & One Life To Live
- Favorite Current Primetime Soap Opera
- Favorite Primetime Soap Opera of All Time
- Beverly Hills 90210, Desperate Housewives
- Facebook ID
My thoughts exactly!
- Nov 27 2013, 02:02 PM
I think ED would definitely come back...she has gone back to Y&R but it was only for 3 or so episodes...she clearly did not commit anything long term to them either.
I think she just wants time off right now, she wants a break, she wants to be a stay at home mother right now and maybe in a year or so she will be ready for a more full-time gig...and that is when the Y&R/DAYS bidding war will begin IMO.
Maybe she can do both shows in a supporting role type of way...who knows....all I know is Kristen's story is far from over...there is so much more they can do with her.
At the end of the day...Y&R is the SHOW that is home to her...bur Kristen is the character she was born to play and I think she knows that. I think she loves playing Kristen more than Ashley and always has.