Viewing Single Post From: About.com: New Love Interest for Abigail?
Dec 4 2013, 07:07 PM
♥ Soulmates ♥
- Elite Member
- January 5, 2013
- Favorite Soap Opera of All Time
- Guiding Light
- Favorite Primetime Soap Opera of All Time
- Dec 4 2013, 07:03 PM
- Dec 4 2013, 05:16 PM
It's hard to imagine, because Abby is none of the things 2007 EJ said he wanted. And EJ isn't what Abby gravitates toward, either. They're not compatible. That doesn't mean it won't happen, but it's not like they're a perfect match.
Sure, but Ejail don't have to be soul mates. The appeal of this to me rests on three things:
1) Abby gets an adult storyline and pisses off Mommy in the process (causing Mommy to leave town with Daniel forever).
2) Ej gets to loosen up and explore more options besides Sami Sami Sami before they get married.
3) Pretty couple make-out sessions.
In all fairness, in 2007, Abby wasn't even played by the same actress and Ej has gone through a lot of phases since then. It doesn't have to be an epic love story, but it would be interesting to see something more than screwing happen between the two. Watch, we're all wasting our time and Abby's mystery man turns out to be Stefano.