Viewing Single Post From: Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 12/2
Dec 8 2013, 11:51 AM
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC
- February 18, 2009
- Favorite Current Daytime Soap Opera
- Days of Our Lives
No problem. I'm bummed that none of the callers throughout the rest of the day took the opportunity to try to get more out of her, so that's all she said.
- Dec 7 2013, 09:22 PM
- Dec 7 2013, 11:38 AM
Spoilers/teases from Kristian during her TSC shows:
- to a caller who said they were happy John was coming back: "Yes. I had scenes with him. And something BIG happens."
- re: a feather pendant necklace:: "You'll be seeing me wear this a lot on Days of our Lives...through some scenes that are hmmmmm..." (host goes "a little sexy?!") "Let's just say, people are gonna be happy." (said in somewhat of a singing voice) (host then goes "a little sexy sexy")
- to a caller who wanted some scoop (& asked "Is Hope going to have a big storyline coming up?):: "Hmmmm..." (Host: "Hmmm...Do tell.") "I have been working like...unbelievably. I've been working a lot. I have scripts in my dressing room right now, & the minute I get off the plane tomorrow, I will be learning other scripts as well. They're keeping me very busy. That's all I can say. But I'm happy. I'm very happy. And I love who I'm working with. It's great." (Host: "She gave us nothing. Did you see that?) "I'm not allowed." (Host: "Nothing.") "I did. I did. I'm working a lot." (Host: "So it's going to be a good storyline.") "And it's not just 'Detective Hope'. That's something."
- "Well, let me just tell you. The feather necklace I have on, Detective Brady wears it. Oh yes she does. She needs to be looking glamorous & gorgeous getting the bad guys."
- Host: "So who are you married to now on the soap?"
Kristian: "Well, I'm still married..." (Host: "To??") "Bo Brady." (Host: "Okay. So I'm so confused.") "Hope's getting a little *click*, you know, little bit to be tied."
(Kristian kinda mumbles the end of that sentence, so I'm not 100% sure that's what she said, but it's the best I could do trying to figure out what she said.)
I feel like the bit about Hope still being married might not necessarily mean she's still married in terms of what they're shooting now. As confusing as it may be to try to remember what's airing now given what they're shooting now, I'm sure she can at least remember that any changes in marital status don't occur until after Christmas. (If any changes do indeed occur between what's airing & what's being shot.)
Thanks for posting this. I'm really intrigued!
If anyone's interested in seeing her actually say what I wrote out, just PM me. Intonation & whatnot doesn't get translated via text.