Viewing Single Post From: B&B: Discussion Thread
Jan 7 2014, 10:09 AM
- Elite Member
- March 31, 2009
- Favorite Current Daytime Soap Opera
- Y&R, DOOL and B&B
- Favorite Soap Opera of All Time
- Favorite Current Primetime Soap Opera
- Grey's Anatomy, SCANDAL, The Good Wife, Revenge
- Favorite Primetime Soap Opera of All Time
- Law & Order, and Grey's Anatomy
I dont think this Ridge will enable her as before. But anyway, since KKL is part of the writing team, the enabling might very well continue.
- Jan 7 2014, 08:32 AM
- Jan 7 2014, 01:25 AM
Oh good gawd!!! Brooke HO-gan is at it again...minutes after kicking Bill Spencer out of her bed she's dragging Ridge into it. Hope he doesnt go through with it. Calling him her dear husband that she's waited so long for this moment????? BARF. Has she told Ridge she was about to marry Bill??
Brooke is only doing what Ridge has been enabling her to do over the decades, have an oops and gets back in her bed. I only saw disgust in eyes when he looks at Brooke.
It was rather disgusting how she was there prepping for Ridge after just being with Bill. The woman is disgusting.
Edited by metitle
, Jan 7 2014, 03:18 PM.