Viewing Single Post From: B&B: April Discussion
Apr 5 2014, 07:12 PM
- Elite Member
- March 31, 2009
- Favorite Current Daytime Soap Opera
- Y&R, DOOL and B&B
- Favorite Soap Opera of All Time
- Favorite Current Primetime Soap Opera
- Grey's Anatomy, SCANDAL, The Good Wife, Revenge
- Favorite Primetime Soap Opera of All Time
- Law & Order, and Grey's Anatomy
That's because Mr. Bell cannot think outside of KKL & KM orbits.
- Panda Panda
- Apr 4 2014, 07:39 PM
I utterly despise how the show is making Brooke out to be the poor victim of cruel fate. Like, no. You slept with your sick sister's husband and then had a relationship with him before trying to throw him back when Ridge came back.
Brooke is once again the victim. WTF is Mr. Bell smoking?
Ridge and his children own 50% of the company and Brooke has no frigging legal rights to FC