Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Episodes Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 2 2017, 05:54 AM (18,835 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

B&B: Episodes Discussion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3xiETyhKek

Sheila vs Stephanie - (January 95')
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Since there haven't been many B&B posts lately this will be a general B&B episode discussion thread unless things pick up.

sensgirl
Member Avatar

I wish Steffy didn't care so much about her grandfather's opinions, and/or didn't feel so guilty about missing his wedding.

Her marriage to Wyatt only happened because of Quinn's manipulations...so she has no reason to feel guilty for living with Liam.

TeamHayden
Member Avatar

sensgirl
Jan 2 2017, 04:33 PM
I wish Steffy didn't care so much about her grandfather's opinions, and/or didn't feel so guilty about missing his wedding.

Her marriage to Wyatt only happened because of Quinn's manipulations...so she has no reason to feel guilty for living with Liam.
She's married to Wyatt FFS. There was much more involved than Quinn's manipulation. However, like Liam, Steffy is definitely no prize.

Like Eric said, all that's needed to Liamass to turn his head elsewhere is for Hope to show up. He's such a creep, a selfish stupid narcissistic loser. She's stupid to lose a guy who really only has eyes for her, while Liam has eyes for everybody.

Anyway, Ridge really has to go. He's such an obnoxious creep.

The writers are stupid if they have Quinn decide to get involved with him. Talk about scraping up pond slime.
Edited by TeamHayden, Jan 6 2017, 01:01 PM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

I'm finding this Ridge/Quinn storyline to be really disturbing.

nananana7
Member Avatar

I'm reminded of the awful Days of Our Lives storyline ....

John's son Brady was engaged to Kristen. Kristen was known to be evil, but she was currently seeming to be "reformed" and seemingly in love with Brady. John wanted to prove to his son Brady that Kristen was still awful. To prove this, John tried to seduce Kristen, so that Brady would learn that Kristen was unfaithful to Brady, and then Brady would see that Kristen's dark side had never left. I fastforwarded those scenes, but I read it in the recaps at the time.

The whole thing sounded so cringeworthy.

Why on earth is B&B doing this same storyline? The father/son thing is reversed but otherwise it's the same story.

Ugh. I can't make myself watch it.
Edited by nananana7, Jan 12 2017, 10:20 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

faith101
Member Avatar

I believe Brad Bell just thows stuff on the wall to see if it will stick. He already said that he has an international audience so he does not care.

nananana7
Member Avatar

faith101
Jan 31 2017, 05:55 AM
I believe Brad Bell just thows stuff on the wall to see if it will stick. He already said that he has an international audience so he does not care.

B&B has the highest viewership internationally of any soap or telenovela. And this has been true for at least 10 years in a row.
(This is according to a group in Monaco that measures these things and gives an acknowledgement every year to the winner).

But I'm not defending the show. I find it really great once in a while, but awful a great deal of the time.
Edited by nananana7, Jan 31 2017, 07:20 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

sensgirl
Member Avatar

I'm happy now, because Steam are together, but there's too much focus on triangles, and he expects everyone to forget all the horrible stuff Quinn has done...which I don't like.

metitle
Member Avatar

oh snap.........the Spectras are back.

metitle
Member Avatar

but the episode just went downhill FAST!!!!
with Nicole, et al.

metitle
Member Avatar

maybe I will just watch the Spectra scenes later on Youtube.
because the episode went from 10 to zero in less than two minutes.

eruell

TeamHayden
Jan 6 2017, 01:00 PM
sensgirl
Jan 2 2017, 04:33 PM

She's married to Wyatt FFS. There was much more involved than Quinn's manipulation. However, like Liam, Steffy is definitely no prize.

Like Eric said, all that's needed to Liamass to turn his head elsewhere is for Hope to show up. He's such a creep, a selfish stupid narcissistic loser. She's stupid to lose a guy who really only has eyes for her, while Liam has eyes for everybody.

Anyway, Ridge really has to go. He's such an obnoxious creep.

The writers are stupid if they have Quinn decide to get involved with him. Talk about scraping up pond slime.
There was no reason to put Ridge and Quinn together! It makes absolutely no sense!!!

TeamHayden
Member Avatar

metitle
Feb 2 2017, 01:33 PM
Boy are they shitty. They stink up an already smelly show.

Bad enough Liam and Steffy stink up the place.

sensgirl
Member Avatar

TeamHayden
Feb 6 2017, 01:53 PM
metitle

I happen to like both! Yes, the Spectra gang are a little campy, but they're a welcome addition. FC needs a rival fashion house.

Drew
Member Avatar

Weird how they glossed over Sally becoming a family friend, and Thorne working for her.

And how they haven't had a family threat worse than Spectra, when Sheila was running amok at the same time Brooke snatched ownership of the company for a decade.
Edited by Drew, Feb 7 2017, 09:01 PM.

Queen B
Member Avatar

I've always contemplated whether or not I should start watching this show. I've wanted to pick up watching another soap. I've been done with Days for years, and I don't plan on going back but I will pop in to see if the new writers make any improvements however that will be in MONTHS from now.

I've heard a few years back that B&B is the best soap on the air, I remember they were getting really good ratings however that has seemed to obviously change in recent years. Is it worth picking up? Could someone maybe give me a little recap of the current stories so I would know what I'm getting myself into? I'm not really familiar with any of the characters. I've watched some Stephanie and Brooke clips on YouTube and loved them but that's about it. I know the show is different now though.
Edited by Queen B, Feb 7 2017, 09:06 PM.

Drew
Member Avatar

I only watch online, and casually at that. It's enjoyable enough. It has nothing on my UK soaps.

The stories are fairly light, i picked it up recently having not regularly watched in over 10 years.

Drew
Member Avatar

Meanwhile .... "Macy is my cousin" not WAS. There's hope!

I'm enjoying this Sally Spectra 2.0
Edited by Drew, Feb 7 2017, 09:18 PM.

DarleneNYC

sensgirl
Feb 6 2017, 05:03 PM
TeamHayden
Feb 6 2017, 01:53 PM
metitle

I happen to like both! Yes, the Spectra gang are a little campy, but they're a welcome addition. FC needs a rival fashion house.
I starting to like the Spectra gang, they're growing on me. It's over-the-top silly, but I like the homage to the show's history. ;)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply