Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of June 19th
Topic Started: Jun 5 2017, 05:27 PM (35,000 Views)
MissLola
Member Avatar

I don't care if Chad is "crushed". What exactly are we supposed to feel about this story. It's not enjoyable or rootable. Chad should be with no one. At this point I wouldn't wish him on my worst enemy. Dena has turned him into a douche and I could care less. Gabi is annoying. Abby is being stupid and needs to tell Dario to get lost.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lifetime943

I thought perhaps charcters would escape Dena's destruction with just a few weeks left....but she saved some of her best for last.
Chloe all of a sudden turning Holly over to Nicole because she has a change of heart after fighting about this kid for 6months & then just skipping town.

Brady who almost just died going to a judge and asking for Nicole's community service to be changed....Hello, the woman is lucky she isn't in jail... Shut up and be thankful, your poor Nicole broke the law..

Gabi & Chad going public after sleeping together on the island of hell adventure and still dealing with a torn Chad and this Chad & Abby crap.

Andre & Kate getting married.

Kayla being plotted against by Trip with the help of Jade

A Theo & Claire sex tape via Jade

Jennifer having anything to do with those awful letters.

Nicole telling Eric he isn't welcome to visit his brother, after he saved her & Holly's life in Greece and then urged Chloe Not to send her ass to jail.

Rafe & Hope getting a new case to work on together (Halo)

Paul knocking Sonny around (while not in his own star of mind). Because that is love to Dena
Edited by Lifetime943, Jun 14 2017, 11:44 AM.

Whitney1691
Member Avatar

Lifetime943
Jun 14 2017, 11:43 AM
I thought perhaps charcters would escape Dena's destruction with just a few weeks left....but she saved some of her best for last.
Chloe all of a sudden turning Holly over to Nicole because she has a change of heart after fighting about this kid for 6months & then just skipping town.

Brady who almost just died going to a judge and asking for Nicole's community service to be changed....Hello, the woman is lucky she isn't in jail... Shut up and be thankful, your poor Nicole broke the law..

Gabi & Chad going public after sleeping together on the island of hell adventure and still dealing with a torn Chad and this Chad & Abby crap.

Andre & Kate getting married.

Kayla being plotted against by Trip with the help of Jade

A Theo & Claire sex tape via Jade

Jennifer having anything to do with those awful letters.

Nicole telling Eric he isn't welcome to visit his brother, after he saved her & Holly's life in Greece and then urged Chloe Not to send her ass to jail.

Rafe & Hope getting a new case to work on together (Halo)
I agree with everything you said. Nicole is lucky not to be in jail. Chad is never going to choose gabi is going to have to go through what Abby did and deal,with him pinning after someone else because he still wants Abby.

Cherianne

jennmarie
Jun 14 2017, 11:01 AM
It would be pretty out of character for Jennifer to destroy the letters in anyway so I have no expectation of that happening at all. I guess she is going to decide he must still love Nicole and isn't ready to move on which I personally think sucks. This officially would make Eric pathetic and I hate that.
It was pretty stupid of Nicole to do it, too, although not out of character.

It was particularly stupid to then throw it away in a trash can in the PARK! A cross-cut home shredder can be purchased almost anywhere for less than $50. You could just throw that stuff into the recycling and know that no one would ever be able to re-constitute it. Or you could even burn it a little at a time. In the kitchen sink.

She isn't that stupid. But DENA is! :)
Edited by Cherianne, Jun 14 2017, 12:25 PM.

peaches179
Member Avatar

sbc855
Jun 14 2017, 11:40 AM
DrewHamilton
Jun 14 2017, 11:20 AM
I'm sort of cringing, thinking about the scenes where Brady tries to get Nicole's community service changed. We got some good brother scenes with them lately. I'd hate to have to see Brady throw Eric under the bus again for the sake of Nicole.
I hope Brady does it out of consideration for both Nicole and Eric, knowing it could be an unpleasant and uncomfortable situation for both of them.
I hope so, too! Because if he start trashing Eric after everything he's done to help Nicole, he'll be back on my shit list again!

peaches179
Member Avatar

jennmarie
Jun 14 2017, 11:01 AM
It would be pretty out of character for Jennifer to destroy the letters in anyway so I have no expectation of that happening at all. I guess she is going to decide he must still love Nicole and isn't ready to move on which I personally think sucks. This officially would make Eric pathetic and I hate that.
I agree, especially after everything she had done to try and support Eric. She might not have agreed with some of his decisions, but she has supported him.
Edited by peaches179, Jun 14 2017, 12:39 PM.

Cherianne

I don't get why they ended Gabi and Eli. I thought they were hot together, and made some sense. I actually liked Gabi and JJ together, also.

After what Gabi did to Chad/Melanie/Abby back in the day, there is absolutely NO WAY that Chad would be with her without some extremely good writing (which has certainly been lacking) and a LOT of time. (Also lacking.) It makes no sense whatsoever.
Edited by Cherianne, Jun 14 2017, 01:00 PM.

jaygal
Member Avatar

I'm ok with a couple weeks of Chabi and then I want the relationship to end spectacularly and they hate each other again, or Abby and Gabi can't stand each other. There is definitely not enough conflict with this group.
Also, I'm all for an Eli/Gabi reunion.

Lifetime943

jaygal
Jun 14 2017, 01:08 PM
I'm ok with a couple weeks of Chabi and then I want the relationship to end spectacularly and they hate each other again, or Abby and Gabi can't stand each other. There is definitely not enough conflict with this group.
I don't see the show wanting Chad & Gabi, especially how they are finally having them hookup. So I do think they will end in a bad way, must likely Chad taking down Dario because of his jealousy about Abby. Gabi's brother will end up in jail or leaving town as a result of it and she in Chad will be done done, put a fork in it. But if the island sex wasn't a dream (doesn't seem as it is) than I predict Gabi ends up pregnant (unless RC halts that plan)

lysie

I'm betting Chloe leaving town is a bit of an edit. I bet she was supposed to take Holly with her.

I mentioned that I don't think the outlets are getting spoilers that include edits. Chloe is an example. But there's also something on Friday that's an edit that hasn't been spoiled for a specific couple. I don't have enough details to spoil it myself (it may not even be a big deal) but I think the next few weeks might have some stuff like this.

Whitney1691
Member Avatar

Lifetime943
Jun 14 2017, 01:21 PM
jaygal
I don't see the show wanting Chad & Gabi, especially how they are finally having them hookup. So I do think they will end in a bad way, must likely Chad taking down Dario because of his jealousy about Abby. Gabi's brother will end up in jail or leaving town as a result of it and she in Chad will be done done, put a fork in it. But if the island sex wasn't a dream (doesn't seem as it is) than I predict Gabi ends up pregnant (unless RC halts that plan)
I can actually see chad doing that taking down Dario to get him away from Abby. That will ruin any relationship between chad and gabi because it will prove he is still obseesed with Abby even being with gabi.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
Come on Ron, We are counting on YOU !!

MissLola
Jun 14 2017, 11:41 AM
I don't care if Chad is "crushed". What exactly are we supposed to feel about this story. It's not enjoyable or rootable. Chad should be with no one. At this point I wouldn't wish him on my worst enemy. Dena has turned him into a douche and I could care less. Gabi is annoying. Abby is being stupid and needs to tell Dario to get lost.
I think it was a huge mistake to recast Abby so soon. They should have waited months more to do it....but since they decided to do it anyway, the story should have been about Chad not being able to forgive her for faking her death. He should have divorced her, not cheating on her. It would have been a far better story if he decided to move on and told her flat out why....then the story could have centered around her trying to scheme to get Gabi away from Chad. This story is just awful on so many levels. IDK, I just haven't felt the same about Abby (in any capacity) since KM left and MM took over the role. MM isn't bad, but she isn't adult Abby to me and that is a huge problem I'm having, I love the character but I just don't like her version with Chad.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
Come on Ron, We are counting on YOU !!

lysie
Jun 14 2017, 01:23 PM
I'm betting Chloe leaving town is a bit of an edit. I bet she was supposed to take Holly with her.

I mentioned that I don't think the outlets are getting spoilers that include edits. Chloe is an example. But there's also something on Friday that's an edit that hasn't been spoiled for a specific couple. I don't have enough details to spoil it myself (it may not even be a big deal) but I think the next few weeks might have some stuff like this.
I can see this being part of the tweaks that we think Ron has had a hand in.

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar
Garcy <3

Lifetime943
Jun 14 2017, 01:21 PM
jaygal
Given how "tight" her dress was in her IG boomerang with the twins when she was teaching them the diva walk, I doubt Gabi ends up pregnant. Thankfully. :)

Lifetime943

peaches179
Jun 14 2017, 10:05 AM
Restless84
Jun 14 2017, 09:55 AM
peaches179
Jun 14 2017, 09:52 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
I could be wrong but Missy seems to be pretty tight-lipped. I have no hope they will do anything under Dena. Eric is Nicole's whipping boy. I swear this show is named Nicole of Our Lives. Maybe Ron will pick up JenEric.
I just love how Eric makes Jennifer feels when she's with him. She just lights up. Wherever they go with them, I just hope they can remain friends.
If they aren't going with the romance than I would much rather them just move to seperate storylines all together. It's been clear right from the start of Eric's return from jail that Jennifer is interested in him as more than a friend. She is extremely smitten with him, so if she learns something via these letters to question his motivations or feelings for her, she is going to feel rejected, even if he isn't the one directly doing the rejecting. She has been more than supportive to him & at the same time a great friend, but her feelings are deeper than that now. I would just rather her not have to be around Eric if there is no potential for a relationship, it just seems cruel for her. If the show chooses to move toward a Eric/Nicole/Brady triangle than I need Jennifer to be gone from that storyline. She doesn't need to be hanging with her good friend Eric while he pines after Nicole.

Of course this whole letter thing might just be some angst for Jennifer & Eric and a means to shift the tables, having her assume something (based on old letters) and make it so Eric becomes the pursuer now.
Edited by Lifetime943, Jun 14 2017, 02:22 PM.

moniker11

Is NB pregnant again? I thought I remembered that. If so maybe she's off for the last trimester and birth of her child?

cord08
Member Avatar

moniker11
Jun 14 2017, 03:29 PM
Is NB pregnant again? I thought I remembered that. If so maybe she's off for the last trimester and birth of her child?
Yes, she is, but that would have nothing to do with why she'll be offscreen for what's currently airing.
Edited by cord08, Jun 14 2017, 03:32 PM.

Loving80sDays

Rosebud
Jun 10 2017, 11:41 PM
moniker11
Jun 10 2017, 03:39 PM
jennmarie
Jun 10 2017, 12:57 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
It's so damn soapy and obvious. Ron would write the hell out of it and Marlena, John, and Eric would never stop till they got that child away from her one way or another. Kristen all cackling, deliriously happy, and smug that she finally got the one thing she's most wanted in life, a child, but also that she finally won over Marlena by making her live with the fact that her 1st grandchild by her only son is Kristen's child.

God I so want that story.
I can't think of anything worse than watching and listening to Kristen cackling and acting smug. No thank you. Been there, done that again and again.
This is so much of why I didn't want Sami, Kristen or even Will back in the 1st place, All I can say is I am hoping for an amazing Sheri Anderson written story that doesn't give Kristen the outcome she was hoping for when she came back to Salem to begin with.

I don't think that I am dreaming BUT it's difficult to stay hopeful. I will admit to that.

cord08
Member Avatar

I wish S O D would publish a story preview with Ron already. :toetap:

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar
Garcy <3

When does Xander return? There is nothing that interests me in this round of spoilers. :rolleyes:
Edited by Deverauxfan, Jun 14 2017, 03:53 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply