Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days of our lives - Full Episodes; 80s, 90s, 00s etc
Topic Started: Sep 5 2017, 11:10 AM (2,466 Views)
Ariet
Member Avatar

Hey you guys! So a little over a month ago I ordered a harddrive with 30+ years worth of Days of our Lives episodes (+ a few from the 60s & 70s). I recieved it a couple of weeks ago and I'm willing to share my episodes through dropbox if anyone would like to have a few episodes, a year and what not. Let me know and send me a DM. They're complete years, except for those from the 60s-70s and 1983.

http://i68.tinypic.com/330vhba.jpg
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

5thej

Do they have commercials at all?

Trying to find a Days commercial with Roman (Josh Taylor) saying "this/things couldn't be/get any better"

It might have be a commercial for Days on Soapnet - Can't be sure. I remember seeing this air back then, but can't recall anything else about it.

Tried looking on youtube but can't find it.

Dayskid88

Ariet
Sep 5 2017, 11:10 AM
Hey you guys! So a little over a month ago I ordered a harddrive with 30+ years worth of Days of our Lives episodes (+ a few from the 60s & 70s). I recieved it a couple of weeks ago and I'm willing to share my episodes through dropbox if anyone would like to have a few episodes, a year and what not. Let me know and send me a DM. They're complete years, except for those from the 60s-70s and 1983.

I'd love To have 1983- to Early 1984 and 1991-1994

Dayskid88

You see I have half of 84 to early 91 and missing the rest of 91 to 94. Could you please help me out?

Ariet
Member Avatar

5thej
Sep 12 2017, 06:03 PM
Do they have commercials at all?

Trying to find a Days commercial with Roman (Josh Taylor) saying "this/things couldn't be/get any better"

It might have be a commercial for Days on Soapnet - Can't be sure. I remember seeing this air back then, but can't recall anything else about it.

Tried looking on youtube but can't find it.

Don't think I have it. I only have full episodes. Sorry that I couldn't help you out.

Dayskid88
Sep 12 2017, 10:00 PM
Ariet

I'd love To have 1983- to Early 1984 and 1991-1994

Dayskid88
Sep 12 2017, 10:03 PM
You see I have half of 84 to early 91 and missing the rest of 91 to 94. Could you please help me out?

Yeah sure, I'll send you a DM :)

Bklynblue

Ariet
Hey you guys! So a little over a month ago I ordered a harddrive with 30+ years worth of Days of our Lives episodes (+ a few from the 60s & 70s). I recieved it a couple of weeks ago and I'm willing to share my episodes through dropbox if anyone would like to have a few episodes, a year and what not. Let me know and send me a DM. They're complete years, except for those from the 60s-70s and

Hi, I'm new to this site and not sure how to DM 🤔 anyway you can send me a private msg so I can respond that way? Thanks in advance ☺️

coconuts_dog_red

Hi i was wondering can you send the following to my Dropbox September 1998 through December 1999, full years 2000,2001 also January 2002 and finally full year 2015 and January 2016 through October 2016

coconuts_dog_red

Oh I almost forgot my name is Monique white my email address is coconuts_dog_red@yahoo.com

presley23
Member Avatar

delete
Edited by presley23, Oct 17 2017, 10:37 PM.

Laur

I'd absolutely love 2000, 2001, 2002, and 2003 if you could DM me a link!

coconuts_dog_red

I love those years too could you also AN me a link too?

Ariet
Member Avatar

Anyone who hasn't gotten a reply or a DM, I'll get around to it sooner or later. I'm so busy right now and I still have a few requests to go but I promise I'll get around to it soon enough! :)

noel1722

Ariet

I would love to get the episodes of Austin and Carrie in 2006 and 2012 is my email address

angelatil
Member Avatar

If possible I would love to get the seasons 2011-2015 if possible. I loved the Will and Sonny storyline so I would be looking a little toward that angle, but if give full seasons I can weed through :)

I am not good with these sites so hopefully I am putting the request in the right place.

cali5
Member Avatar
Page

angelatil
Dec 29 2017, 01:08 AM
If possible I would love to get the seasons 2011-2015 if possible. I loved the Will and Sonny storyline so I would be looking a little toward that angle, but if give full seasons I can weed through :)

I am not good with these sites so hopefully I am putting the request in the right place.
I am also looking for the 2010+ years. I am interested in all things Will. I would even go back earlier in the 2000s if possible.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar

I sent you a message :)

coconuts_dog_red

Can you message me I am interested in the years 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2014 2015 2016 and 2017

Sweetyheart2u

Iím looking for early Steve and Kayla 1987 and up. If you have DOOL 1987- up could you send me a link please?
I enjoy watching Steve and Kayla, Jack and Jennifer, John and Marlena. Itís nice to relive it the history of these couples.
Thanks in Advance....

Ariet
Member Avatar

Anyone who hasn't recieved a reply back, please send me a DM. I've been so busy lately with work and life in general so I haven't had the time to add anything. The only way for me to share full years with you is through dropbox :)

Sweetyheart2u

Ariel,
Iím trying to find Steve and Kayla 1988. Do you have still have I could download to my Dropbox? What do I need to do? I really appreciate it!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Video Vault · Next Topic »
Add Reply