Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Christian Soap Opera 'Hilton Head Island'
Topic Started: Nov 6 2017, 07:33 PM (2,284 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

I probably won't be watching. Thought it might be of interest to some here. The trailer at the bottom of WLS's post is just the opening of the show.

[twitter=WeLoveSoapsTV/status/927654912917467137]
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Nov 6 2017, 07:33 PM
I probably won't be watching. Thought it might be of interest to some here. The trailer at the bottom of WLS's post is just the opening of the show.

[twitter=WeLoveSoapsTV/status/927654912917467137]
gag

Renee Dimera
Member Avatar

Um, okay. Not sure what routes they'll be taking, but I'm somewhat intrigued. They did snag Donna Mills, so I'm willing to give it a chance.

Drew
Member Avatar

I don't need to know anything beyond "Pureflix", which I didn't even know was a thing.

There's nothing worse than uppity Christians throwing their faith in peoples faces and then needing their own sanitized view of the world to protect their "values".

Drew
Member Avatar

This is one of their movies:

Quote:

Love Different
1 hr 34 min

A white woman gets a job at a black owned consulting firm for black owned businesses, and in order to keep her job she must learn the black culture in 48 hours!
Parental Warning: Mild Language (OMG)

Like, I don't know what has me shaking my head more. " she must learn the black culture in 48 hours" (complete with "the"), or a parental warning for someone saying "O.M.G."
Edited by Drew, Nov 8 2017, 09:39 PM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

I mentioned it here mainly due to the people they have in the promo photos. The only way I'd even think about watching to see what it's like is if was somewhere (cough cough) to view for free without signing up for anything. I admit I'm kinda curious. :blulaugh:

lifewithrox

Thank you for sharing. I am interested.

It's nice for me to have a balance and something available for everyone.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Pureflix? LOLOLOLOLOL. Hard pass.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

I never did bother try to find it online anywhere.

Drew
Member Avatar

I couldn't physically. Anything with alt-right bully Sabatino in it, bye.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Antonio was on The View yesterday (Thursday) because he's running for congress. He claimed he's been blacklisted. When two of the hosts tried to correct him by saying blackballed he then doubled down on the blacklisted claim. They showed a clip of Hilton Head Island and it was soooooo bad. It looked worse then the last couple years of Guiding Light.

Someone posted this elsewhere and it has clips from the show in it so you can see for yourself how bad it really is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDqbEVPtrtA&t=413s

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Web Soaps Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply