Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother Canada: Season 6
Topic Started: Mar 12 2018, 09:17 PM (554 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

It's the 6th season. The show was saved by the fans. Anyone else watching? Is there a need for a spoiler/feed thread?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Link To Houseguests Bios

KMan101
Member Avatar

I forgot about last night's episode. The cast is OK. I'm not sure how I feel so far. I feel kind of burned out on Big Brother at the moment. BBUS sucking for so long has been kind of draining. Celebrity BBUS was good though. FINALLY a good US season.

I just don't know if the show is for me anymore. I don't care about watching showmances. I don't care about watching a bunch of people lay around in bed all summer doing nothing while collecting their stipend and waiting to get to jury ... I don't think Canada's as bad as the US in terms of that yet though but just a general rant on BBUS lol.

I love BBCAN because even with a lackluster cast they still make an effort and get it right somehow. The DRs feel less scripted. The challenges are different.

Anyway ....

when I last left off it seemed like Ryan was trying to "Paul" everyone but it doesn't seem now that everyone is biting. Ryan was everyone's best friend when he became HOH but after nominating HIS FRIENDS, no one's talking to him now. I mean ..... you are a superfan, supposedly. DUHHHH moron. I don't like him. He told Andrew he now regrets nominating him. Dude. Enough with this "the house" shit. I'm so over that aspect too. Just play the fucking game. They're going to target you regardless.

I think they have a lot of huge personalities this year. Not a bad thing but a lot of self absorbed, annoying people, IMO. Although they all end up seeming nice after the forced intros of them so .... lol.

The gate crashers were screwed from the word go. I don't like they had to keep quiet Canada voted them in, it couldn't have been any worse than having them come up with a lame story that no one buys anyway. They'd have targets regardless, but kudos to the show for trying to do what BBUK does and throw in people after the fact. I think Kirsten should have been in the house over Olivia but that's just me ....

Turns out Maddy is a superfan and had some long monologue to the camera yesterday. Made me want to start rooting for her. She seems to want to be tight with Paras and Will. Until then I felt like Maddy and Olivia were the same person. Olivia seems like a waste but we'll see.

I love Hamza truth telling everyone that no one wants another BB19 but all it's done is put a target on his back.

I've got my eye on Kaela. Showmance aside I think she has what it takes. (Maybe Paras; I wanted to root for Andrew but he seems DOA; Maddy maybe but she wants to lay low and Erica and Olivia are eyeing her; I like Erica but she's not playing her own game, she's going with the house so that irritates me but I think she might have potential too; so watch a dudebro win again)

Jesse, Will and Derek are at least nice to look at and don't seem totally awful. How can Canada cast douchebros but they aren't really douchebros? Must be the cliche nice Canadian thing ;)
Edited by KMan101, Mar 13 2018, 08:08 AM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

I have BB fatigue too and skipped BBCA last year because I just couldn't bring myself to get invested again. Even though it was CA I didn't want to watch a mixed cast. I know I ended up missing a pretty good season.

One thing that still bothers me about myself after all these years it takes me at least a week to get used to everybody and remember their names.

Agree about those gate crashers getting royally screwed. I can't remember what lie that girl who was voted in years ago came up with. She seemed to handle things better when it came to that. Of course she was a single person and didn't have to worry about another person screwing up whatever made-up story.

King
Member Avatar

Does anyone know where to watch? I lost torrenting capabilities in my computer crash.

King
Member Avatar

I really can't stand like half the house. LOL. Johnnie, Erica, Marron, Derrick, Kaela. Gross.

King
Member Avatar

I really fucking hate Maddy.

BreezeLovely
Member Avatar

I can't get behind any of the houseguests that were left

King
Member Avatar

After like 20 US seasons and six Canada seasons, I can say with confidence that this is the worst final five I have ever seen.

King
Member Avatar

Paras wins her first competition on Day 62 when she had a 33% chance of winning, and she thinks she's a big deal? Yeah.... fast forwarding. LOL.

King
Member Avatar

I can't believe she won. Ridiculous. What a shit season!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

I quit a few episodes in. I couldn't get into watching. Not sure if these BB shows have changed that much, that I've kinda grown out of liking some of them or both.

King
Member Avatar

I think both. The shows have evolved and tweaked little rules (and they were better before.)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply