Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, July 11th Episode Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 10 2018, 07:38 PM (6,914 Views)
talbab1994
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Ciara confronts Ben about whether or not he set the fire at the cabin.

Sonny and Will are desperate to figure out what happened to Leo.

Gabi experiences excruciating pain and is rushed to the hospital.

Things heat up between Kate and Ted.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

talbab1994
Jul 10 2018, 07:38 PM
So awkward.

WillFan
Member Avatar

Spoiler Photos
https://soaphub.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers-photos-out-of-control-in-salem/

laurondo
Member Avatar

talbab1994

That's unnecessary.

Daysfanatic79
Member Avatar

There's no damn way I am going to sit here and watch Kate, for the thousandth time, have a passionate romp with the latest random new guy in town. This tripe was being peddled 15 years ago, and it was hard to watch back then. If they have to continue to push Kate down our throats, they could at least be merciful spare us this train wreck.

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

talbab1994
I wonder how many times that spoiler has been used except with a different manís name?

jane31

WillFan
Jul 10 2018, 08:01 PM
Spoiler: click to toggle

lysie

I'm so annoyed about Maggie being with Gabi and Ari. Get your own family.

SMidnite

lysie
Jul 10 2018, 09:21 PM

Hell, Julie even asked Maggie to come back to the Hortons.

narias1124

So the boys each have their set outfits that rarely changes.

Paul, nice tight fitting pullover shirt that shows off his physique.

Will, a checkered buttoned-up shirt.

Sonny, suit.

All of them long-sleeves. I guess no one told them it is July and temperature can be in 80s to 90s.

lbchatterbox
Member Avatar

narias1124
Jul 10 2018, 09:24 PM
So the boys each have their set outfits that rarely changes.

Paul, nice tight fitting pullover shirt that shows off his physique.

Will, a checkered buttoned-up shirt.

Sonny, suit.

All of them long-sleeves. I guess no one told them it is July and temperature can be in 80s to 90s.
I think Ben, Ciara and Ari might be the only appropriate dressed people for summer, lol from those photos.

SoapsandDaysfan

SMidnite
lysie

Arianna is a Horton though. And she is a Kiriakis as well.

lysie

SoapsandDaysfan
Jul 10 2018, 09:42 PM
SMidnite
lysie

Maggie is a Simmons who is barely distantly related to Arianna by marriage.

SoapsandDaysfan

lysie
Jul 10 2018, 09:45 PM
SoapsandDaysfan
SMidnite

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
I guess but she lives in the same house as her half the time. So its only natural they are close.

lysie

SoapsandDaysfan
Jul 10 2018, 09:48 PM
lysie
SoapsandDaysfan

I guess but she lives in the same house as her half the time. So its only natural they are close.
Ari just started staying there, though. But really the issue is that they continuously force Maggie into these family scenes at other characters' expense. They very obviously don't know what to do with her, so they just stick her in this stuff, but it's frustrating for those of us who would like to see some of these people with their actual families. She has been having maternal/grandparent type scenes with everyone else's children and grandchildren, and it's really annoying. It wouldn't be nearly as frustrating if it didn't feel like we have to beg to see everyone else in those kinds of scenes. I used to enjoy her as "Aunt Maggie" but I'm over watching her parent and grandparent everyone else's children and grandchildren. I hate both Adrienne and Rafe, and both of them are more relevant to Ari than Maggie.

SoapsandDaysfan

lysie
Jul 10 2018, 09:53 PM
SoapsandDaysfan
lysie

Ari just started staying there, though. But really the issue is that they continuously force Maggie into these family scenes at other characters' expense. They very obviously don't know what to do with her, so they just stick her in this stuff, but it's frustrating for those of us who would like to see some of these people with their actual families. She has been having maternal/grandparent type scenes with everyone else's children and grandchildren, and it's really annoying. It wouldn't be nearly as frustrating if it didn't feel like we have to beg to see everyone else in those kinds of scenes. I used to enjoy her as "Aunt Maggie" but I'm over watching her parent and grandparent everyone else's children and grandchildren. I hate both Adrienne and Rafe, and both of them are more relevant to Ari than Maggie.
I thought she had been staying there ever since Sonny came back to Salem like 2 years ago. He and Gabi have been sharing her and Sonny has been living there ever since then too. In any case, someone said Maggie's daughter is coming to town, so I guess we'll see her in family scenes soon enough.

lysie

SoapsandDaysfan
Jul 10 2018, 10:00 PM
lysie
Jul 10 2018, 09:53 PM
SoapsandDaysfan

I thought she had been staying there ever since Sonny came back to Salem like 2 years ago. He and Gabi have been sharing her and Sonny has been living there ever since then too. In any case, someone said Maggie's daughter is coming to town, so I guess we'll see her in family scenes soon enough.
They haven't really established Ari's living situation in general.

I don't need to see her in more family scenes, lol. There's no "soon enough." She's in them every time she airs, and she'll be in one tomorrow. At least once her own kid is back, maybe they'll keep her out of everyone else's families.

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Daysfanatic79
Jul 10 2018, 09:04 PM
There's no damn way I am going to sit here and watch Kate, for the thousandth time, have a passionate romp with the latest random new guy in town. This tripe was being peddled 15 years ago, and it was hard to watch back then. If they have to continue to push Kate down our throats, they could at least be merciful spare us this train wreck.
Kate needs to be back burnered.
She seems to have a need to sleep with anything with a Y chromosome.
Anyone who sleeps around like that should have an STD of some sort.

SoapsandDaysfan

rfsexton
Jul 10 2018, 10:03 PM
Daysfanatic79
Can someone make a list of everyone Kate has been with? Since I have been watching, she been with like half the men in town.

lysie

SoapsandDaysfan
Jul 10 2018, 10:13 PM
rfsexton
Jul 10 2018, 10:03 PM
Daysfanatic79
Can someone make a list of everyone Kate has been with? Since I have been watching, she been with like half the men in town.
This is the most recent list from soapcentral. It's missing Andre and Curtis...and I don't think Nicholas Alamain actually counts. That was all fantasy.

Clyde Weston (dated/lovers)
Rafe Hernandez (lovers)
Ian McCallister (lovers)
Daniel Jonas (lovers)
Stefano DiMera (lovers; engaged)
E.J. DiMera (lovers)
Roman Brady (lovers; engaged)
John Black (lovers; engaged)
Victor Kiriakis (lovers; engaged)
Vincent Moroni (deceased)
Nicholas Alamain
Bill Horton (affair; one son)
Martino Vitali (while a prostitute)

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply