Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother: Discussion Thread; Evel Dick wins it all!
Topic Started: Jun 6 2007, 07:48 PM (33,468 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

After this past season I'm not sure I want to watch BB anymore........ :unsure:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Rhiannon
Oct 14 2007, 11:36 PM
After this past season I'm not sure I want to watch BB anymore........ :unsure:

I can't wait for the next BB. July can't come soon enough.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

If "America" has a big say in it like this year, I'm not watching. It's just Alison Grodner calling the shots and lying about it.

Kenny
Member Avatar

I was just on Joker's, and I read that Dick and his son, Vincent, are currently on the outs and airing out their feud on their MySpace blogs. Vincent is basically jealous of Dick's attention and money, and Dick thinks that Vincent is a moocher who doesn't appreciate anything. Pretty fun to follow! The once-so-close father and son are no longer so close. Oh, and Dick has threatened Vincent with physical violence. What a loving father, eh?

Andre

Kenny
Nov 15 2007, 06:57 AM
I was just on Joker's, and I read that Dick and his son, Vincent, are currently on the outs and airing out their feud on their MySpace blogs. Vincent is basically jealous of Dick's attention and money, and Dick thinks that Vincent is a moocher who doesn't appreciate anything. Pretty fun to follow! The once-so-close father and son are no longer so close. Oh, and Dick has threatened Vincent with physical violence. What a loving father, eh?

I blame Dick. He's the parent; even if, after everything, he is in the right (which he isn't), he is a pond-scum father for continuing to air it in public. He doesn't have an ounce of maturity. How else does a son deal with a father like that?

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I just read Vincent's blog. He has a taped message from Dick on there yelling at him about what he says in the blog too. I liked Dick on the show, but the guy is a total asshole.

I read on Jokers that there is a rumor that the new BB will start in February! They are doing the casting calls already.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

LMAO! Dick talks about his BB8 tattoo with 'season of the Donatos' (:puke:) & the suprise BB9 hopeful he ran into at the Hollywood casting call. http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...logID=329813019

King
Member Avatar

I just vommed.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

OMG OMG OMG!

I would L-O-V-E if Dick were in BB9!!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Nick and Daniele have officially broken up.

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

That was apparent. I wonder if her previous bf will take her back. It seemed like they were good together.

King
Member Avatar

Kenny
Nov 26 2007, 05:56 PM
Nick and Daniele have officially broken up.

That's a shock. LOL.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Posted Image

Nick and Daniele breaking up? Yeah never saw that coming... LOL.

BTW, Kenny do you still visit Sucks at all? I checked out the BB forum there for the first time in ages and was amazed at all the shit going down from the drama over Vincent and ED to the Nickele breakup to Dani from BB3 showing up to put to rest some rumors about Amy Crews and then bitch everyone out because they confronted her about Will saying she slept with Boogie. :lol: Good times on the Internets.

Kenny
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Nov 27 2007, 01:51 AM
Posted Image

Nick and Daniele breaking up? Yeah never saw that coming... LOL.

BTW, Kenny do you still visit Sucks at all? I checked out the BB forum there for the first time in ages and was amazed at all the shit going down from the drama over Vincent and ED to the Nickele breakup to Dani from BB3 showing up to put to rest some rumors about Amy Crews and then bitch everyone out because they confronted her about Will saying she slept with Boogie. :lol: Good times on the Internets.

I visited it a few days ago, just to check out all the ED/Vincent drama, but I had no clue about Dani from BB3 visiting!

*heading there now*

King
Member Avatar

LMAO. Whaaaaaaaaat?

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

IMissAremid
Nov 27 2007, 12:51 AM

OMG @ That Pic.......

:o :lol: :huh:

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

IMissAremid
Nov 27 2007, 01:51 AM

lol, I always figured Nick to be a hungry bottom. Who wanna figured he was into topping beefy black boys, lol.

King
Member Avatar

What is the ED/Vincent drama?

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

I don't know the full story (too lazy to process it all) but basically ED apparently came out of the BB house fighting with Vincent and pissed that his son lived at his place rent free and let someone else live there and supposedly left everything filthy and was ungrateful and unambitious while Vincent's side of the story is basically that his father is too angry and treats everyone like crap and alienates them and the ego-feeding experience of winning BB has only made him worse. I think that's the gist of it.

Here's where I read about the drama:

http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/19751

Kenny
Member Avatar

King
Nov 27 2007, 02:03 AM
What is the ED/Vincent drama?

Oh, you didn't hear?

They hate each other, LoL. Apparently they had this big blowup argument. Vincent is living with Dick, and Dick had asked him to buy some toilet paper. Well, Vincent went to sleep and forgot all about it. The next morning, Dick wakes him up and asks where the toilet paper is... Vincent says he forgot about it, and Dick blows a gasket, hurling physical threats of violence at him and, well, you know what "the usual" is.

From there, they took their feud to the internet. Vincent started trashing Dick in his MySpace blog, and posted some hateful phone messages that Dick left him. Dick made a long post (at Sucks, I believe) about the whole situation and how his son is an ungrateful prick. Vincent thinks that Dick's ego has grown a massive amount since winning BB8, and it's just made him all that much more unpleasant and hateful.

And get this. Dick won BB8, bought Daniele a new car, and only gave Vincent the hand-me-down car of Daniele's, LoL! Vincent says it needs all kinds of work, and he'd rather just wait to buy one of his own. I love it!

So, the close father/son duo is split up, and apparently Vincent/Daniele are close now.

Meanwhile, I MISS CHEESE-LOVIN' AMY!! She better be on the next All Stars.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply