Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother: Discussion Thread; Evel Dick wins it all!
Topic Started: Jun 6 2007, 07:48 PM (33,521 Views)
SweetNYGal
Unregistered

Big Brother is a big guilty pleasure for me, so I'm all for Big Brother 8...
Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

KMan101
Jun 14 2007, 09:08 PM
I was on Jokers literally every five minutes refreshing, especially when Janey was on the block and then she'd win veto I'd get so excited, lol.

No one can replace Janey but I hope there's at least one person this season where I feel like that.

I was the exact same way! I don't know if I will be able to get into as much without her since BB6 was my first season of this.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

UPDATES:

* Marcellas was fired from HouseCalls, although he doesn't say that of course.

* RUMOR has it Janelle will host the show (HouseCalls, that is) with Gretchen Massey

* RealityBBQ suggests we watch The Early Show on MONDAY, THIS COMING MONDAY ... Cast reveal maybe? Or at least more BB info? I'm leaning towards the latter cause the cast won't go into pre-game sequester until June 25th, but hell, watch anyway.

King
Member Avatar

KMan101
Jun 15 2007, 05:56 PM
* RUMOR has it Janelle will host the show (HouseCalls, that is) with Gretchen Massey

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Awesome news! So glad that Marecellas will NOT be there. Can't stand that mo.

Janey should be a great addtion to HouseCalls.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I want to scream so loud for Janey if true but remember IT'S A RUMOR!

AndyAMC
Member Avatar

God I can't wait for this new season to start!

Kenny
Member Avatar

LoL, I was sharing clips with Manny this morning in the chatroom, and he's like, "Wow! That's so much different from Croatian BB! Your house is HUGE, and our HG's are all boring and nice!"

He plans to follow this season. :)

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Kenny
Jun 16 2007, 04:45 PM
LoL, I was sharing clips with Manny this morning in the chatroom, and he's like, "Wow! That's so much different from Croatian BB! Your house is HUGE, and our HG's are all boring and nice!"

He plans to follow this season. :)

Makes me wonder what BB's are like. I haven't watched other ones, but I would say BB kicks ass here :)

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

KMan101
No one can replace Janey but I hope there's at least one person this season where I feel like that.

The thing about Big Brother is it's not really about the people you like winning, it's about the people you DESPISE losing. I, too, have loved BOTH the Janey seasons.

But BB was addictive before her and will still be addictive after her. Can't wait for the new crop of sheep.

Kenny
Member Avatar

juniorz1
Jun 16 2007, 06:40 PM
KMan101

The thing about Big Brother is it's not really about the people you like winning, it's about the people you DESPISE losing. I, too, have loved BOTH the Janey seasons.

But BB was addictive before her and will still be addictive after her. Can't wait for the new crop of sheep.

I agree. BB2 and BB3 were my favorite seasons, and those were both before Janelle. Of course, Janelle is just a larger-than-life person for this show, but it's all addicting. Much like a soap opera, no one person makes thes how complete -- it's about the ensemble and how they all interact.

Kenny
Member Avatar

[dohtml]<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/F2RdQyQ2zrA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/F2RdQyQ2zrA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>[/dohtml]

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Great video, Kenny!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Oh God, anyone remember Danielle in solitary confinement? All her other alliance members just took all the prizes and shit, while she ended up getting stuck in solitary. Drove her crazy, too, because she knew that the whole time she was inside there, the house was moving on along without her and new alliances could be forming behind her back, none of which she would have any clue about... drove her to tears! LoL

[dohtml]<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gd5Js39BeSc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gd5Js39BeSc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>[/dohtml]

Kenny
Member Avatar

And she's freeeeee!

[dohtml]<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cyKVd1YRQcw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cyKVd1YRQcw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>[/dohtml]

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

LOL

I was being sarcastic. The videos aren't playing, Kenny. When you hit the play button, it refreshes and says "replay" and nothing.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Big Brother All-Stars Tribute!

I love the part where Boogie pushes Janelle out of the way after they see a "ghost!" LMAO! He runs away like a bitch, even shoving a woman out of the way!

[dohtml]<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SaHRLUnt6ww"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SaHRLUnt6ww" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>[/dohtml]

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Now, they work. :)

Kenny
Member Avatar

I wonder if the HG's could get away with packing a hidden camera or two? I mean, the rules might not state that they're not allowed to... imagine how much information one person could get by placing a hidden camera around the house and watching it back to themselves on a camcorder or something... the drama!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Jinxed Soul
Jun 16 2007, 07:49 PM
Now, they work. :)

Ooooh! You got me worried there for a second, LoL

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply