Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother: Discussion Thread; Evel Dick wins it all!
Topic Started: Jun 6 2007, 07:48 PM (34,674 Views)
King
Member Avatar

GET THE CHILLTOWN VIDEOS OUT OF MY FUCKING FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this twist rumor is true about the real life rivals, BB is going to be just as good as BB6. Six people who hate six others...wanting the others out so badly. Two teams, spit down the middle. God this is going to get SO UGLY!

The reason BB6 was so good wasn't just because Janey was awesome, but because there were two teams...the house was split right down the middle...and EVERY week the HOH shifted from side to side!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

Yeah, but the Friendshit won way too many HOHs compared to the Sovs

King
Member Avatar

Well...we just made STUPID decisions.!!! FUCKING HOWIE!!!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Kenny
Jun 16 2007, 07:51 PM
Jinxed Soul
Jun 16 2007, 07:49 PM
Now, they work. :)

Ooooh! You got me worried there for a second, LoL

Sorry. I think that was when the board was undergoing its transformation. It started working a few minutes after some changes took place.

I have to agree that BB6 was so intriguing due to the two teams that formed. But, Janelle and Chill Town had a lot to do with that seaon being as awesome as it was. Janelle is a phenomenal player, and Will is very smart and funny with his sidekick.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

OK this isn't really about this upcoming season, but apparently Mike "Boogie" was listed with his business partner in People magazine's list of hottest bachelors. :puke:

Kenny
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Jun 16 2007, 11:44 PM
OK this isn't really about this upcoming season, but apparently Mike "Boogie" was listed with his business partner in People magazine's list of hottest bachelors. :puke:

Hot like a pile of fresh dog shit!

King
Member Avatar

omgggggggggggggg

Chris
Member Avatar

I cannot fucking wait for Big Brother!! It's gonna be amazing,

Kenny
Member Avatar

Latest rumor from people who made it to the semi-finals is that this year's twist is going to be "straight vs. gay" because there was a big mix of both in the semi-finals.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Kenny
Jun 17 2007, 10:02 PM
Latest rumor from people who made it to the semi-finals is that this year's twist is going to be "straight vs. gay" because there was a big mix of both in the semi-finals.

LoL, seriously, that would be interesting.

I still just want good drama with 'interesting' people. Nothing like season 4 or 5, IMO.

Kenny
Member Avatar

I don't want a season full of flamers, though. Bunky, Marcellas... one per season is enough! LoL

King
Member Avatar

LOL! OMGGGG. What a silly twist.

Chris
Member Avatar

Um, weird twist. Dunno if I will like it.

Tishy
Unregistered

Mike Booger is one of the sexiest people? HELL NO!!!!! I wish I could scan my JR High pic of him in here and we could all laugh. It's about as bad as mine.

I will do some searching see if I can come up with any spoilers at some old sites I used to spoil from.
Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

Thanks for the videos, Kenny!

You have a solitary? Wow.. I would just crazy in there... poor girl.. was she punished or what? LOL

And now I can't wait your BB to begin either! And once your BB ends, ours will begin in September! :)

Kenny
Member Avatar

Manny
Jun 18 2007, 06:51 AM
You have a solitary? Wow.. I would just crazy in there... poor girl.. was she punished or what? LOL

No, they had this Head-of-Household competition where you could either take a bunch of prizes (money, trips, etc.) and lose, or you could take a bunch of bad things (such as a day in solitary confinement) and win HOH. Well, Danielle had this secret alliance and she was pissed to find out that she took a day in solitary while the rest of her alliance members took all the money and prizes, thus throwing the competition. She was willing to do whatever it took to win while everyone else in her alliance took the bait.

Chris
Member Avatar

Ah, I loved her. Not so much in All-Stars, though.

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

I liked the HS bully thing better. I don't want mortal enemies- I want people playing on each other's emotions and manipulating other people's decision-making. That's what BB is all about!

KMan101
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jun 17 2007, 11:02 PM

I'd rather watch that than high school enemies :lol:

And nothing was on the Early Show today. I'm leaning towards Monday June 25th. That's when the cast is finalized and they are put into pre-show isolation. They likely enter the house on July 1st.

Tishy
Unregistered

LMAO!

Alison Irwin from BB4 and All Stars is a cheerleader for the Orlando Predators. She wants to be a lawyer and her favorite book, I am not kidding here, is US Weekly. It counts she says...

http://www.orlandopredators.com/ViewArticl...0&ATCLID=816107
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply