Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Poll Only
What is your Current Favorite Soap?
All My Children 6 (6.9%)
As The World Turns 14 (16.1%)
Bold and the Beautiful 2 (2.3%)
Days of our Lives 39 (44.8%)
General Hospital 7 (8%)
Guiding Light 2 (2.3%)
One Life to Live 2 (2.3%)
Passions 7 (8%)
Young and the Restless 8 (9.2%)
Total Votes: 87
Favorite Daytime Soap
Topic Started: Jun 6 2007, 10:11 PM (1,870 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Vote
Offline Profile Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

I voted for DAYS, but right now GH and DAYS are both my #1 soaps..
Offline Profile Goto Top

The_Fashionisto_Mo
Unregistered

Well Days is kicking ass now isn't it :)
Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

I love the Brady/DiMera storyline.. but don't really like Claire SL or teens.. But thankfully, Brady/DiMera SL is taking a lot of airtime, so it's good.. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

I voted for Days as it's my very favorite ever besides AW which isn't anymore. GH is my second fav.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Natalia
Member Avatar

My vote went to ATWT together with B&B it's the only soap from that list that is aired here and out of those two I like ATWT the best

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

skiman1208
Member Avatar

I voted for Passions, surprise LOL. I'm loving Y&R alot right now. And I can't forget about B&B and Days.
Offline Profile Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

WOW, Days (which I voted for) is kicking butt!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Winterguy125

As The World Turns :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

My "current" favorite changes regularly, but overall, I'd have to say "Days of our Lives". I complain about it all the time and I'm almost never happy about it, but it's part of me. I can't imagine not watching it anymore--I've haven't gone a week without it in about ten years. The characters, the plots (even the ones that I hate)...they all amaze me. So...anytime you hear me saying "Days sucks" just remember deep down that I love it. lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Y&R and B&B
Offline Profile Goto Top

AndyAMC
Member Avatar

AMC :P
Offline Profile Goto Top

Chris
Member Avatar

DAYS for sure. I'm loving it right now after not watching it for so long.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tishy
Unregistered

General Hospital!!!
Goto Top

Evey
Member Avatar

Days of our Lives
Offline Profile Goto Top

berlingirl
Member Avatar

i voted for Days because I am looking forward to the feud reveal. Plus I love Ej and Sami.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ridge
Member Avatar

Had to vote for DAYS. It is the only soap that I will go down to the wire to bitch about. It's my first soap watched and the one I've watched hardcore and couldn't miss for a bulk of my life.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Easily DAYS, in fact its the only soap outside of (PC, SunB, and PSNS 3 soaps that have been cancelled at least on network tv) that I have watched at one time on a consistent basis of at least a 3 month span.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Days- the only show i watch..and it happens to be really good right now...Hope it stays that way for a while!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Alin89
Member Avatar

days
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Poll Only