Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Poll Only
Favorite Daytime Soap
Topic Started: Jun 6 2007, 10:11 PM (1,735 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Um obviously its DAYS lol
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

DAYS #1 right now IMHO, but ONE LIFE is very close behind, with GH next.
Goto Top

kelli_blue
Member Avatar

It's always a toss up between GH and ATWT, but GH is winning right now because ATWT blows. :P
Offline Profile Goto Top

Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

Days... Y&R and AMC don't keep my attention as much as they use to.
Offline Profile Goto Top

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Days is the one to watch! Even though some parts are not to my liking, overall it is great. I see such a difference over a couple of years ago. If Sheffer will just give us some romance and maybe a little hot stuff, I'll be even happier.

Y&R might be at the top but for LML. I am weary of the gloritication of Glo and Big Red. I don't hate either of them, but the way they have been written is not my cup of tea. And killing off John Abbott was WRONG...just wrong. I love Jerry Douglas and if not for the Jack visitations, I would complain more vociferously.
Offline Profile Goto Top

crc
Member Avatar
Janelle Monae is Android # 57821 aka Cindi Mayweather

B&B is the only one I'm watching at the moment, so I went with that. Ha ha.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Passions
Offline Profile Goto Top

Rudolpho Meradi
Member Avatar

I am happy to see that there are so many DAYS and PASSIONS fans on Daytime Royalty.

I guess OLTL and GL fans must feel very lonely.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Karrie
Member Avatar

Passions, of course.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Passions.

:D
Offline Profile Goto Top

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Really no soap right now is my cup of tea but I voted ATWT since it is the only one I keep up with - not watching but I do read the daily updates at Soap Central that tells what happened.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jonatha

Days for me. We got Steve, Joe, Thaao and James chewing up the scenery in the same room. It's like a boxing match. Leann looking drop dead beautiful and is holding her own as well. It's like Christmas for me, a long over due Christmas. :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

MTSRocks
Member Avatar

Jonatha
Jul 3 2007, 06:11 AM
Days for me. We got Steve, Joe, Thaao and James chewing up the scenery in the same room. It's like a boxing match. Leann looking drop dead beautiful and is holding her own as well. It's like Christmas for me, a long over due Christmas. :D

That's not necessarily a good a thing lol :P :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

#1days
Unregistered

Days
Goto Top

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

I love days of our lives, its the only soap i watch. I am loving touch the sky, Brady vs dimera and of course, I AM LOVING COLLEEN AND SANTO.

Offline Profile Goto Top

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

Damn! Why did i vote Days? I love Passions way more.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Marlenagirl
Member Avatar

Days of our Lives
Offline Profile Goto Top

NikkiSmith

What you lookin at? You thought I'd say DAYS?

GET REAL
Offline Profile Goto Top

kserox10

AMC!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Philou
Member Avatar

B&B is very good in USA I am impatient to see these episodes next year in France :)
Go Katie Logan! GO :angry: Give her money back to Satanie :angry:
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Poll Only