Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
PASSIONS: Previews! *UPDATED*; Week of June 18th, 2007
Topic Started: Jun 14 2007, 03:59 AM (1,237 Views)
px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

King
Jun 14 2007, 05:03 PM
PSNS is quite enjoyable again.

It's so bittersweet, though!

Interesting that embracing the supernatural again (it hasn't been this pervasive in awhile) has energized the show.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

That's not what has made it more enjoyable for me.

1. I don't think PSNS ever stopped the supernatural, really. It was used weekly. It just sucked.

2. The supernatural stuff still sucks so I don't consider that contributing to its success.

But the JUVY, Chadney stuff has been awesome. I also love Fance vs. Sher.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

King
Jun 15 2007, 02:16 AM
That's not what has made it more enjoyable for me.

1. I don't think PSNS ever stopped the supernatural, really. It was used weekly. It just sucked.

2. The supernatural stuff still sucks so I don't consider that contributing to its success.

Hey, We'll take what we can get :lol:

King
Member Avatar

:lol:

I ALWAYS say when I think it's good! I just rarely do.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

King
Jun 14 2007, 09:16 PM

I'll give you that Fancy vs. Sheridan is awesome (could be made awesomer if we learned that "Sheridan" is Beth and Sheridan is either dead or the blackmailer, gone psycho after some horrible experience).

But I'm not feeling the Chad thing or the Julian/Ivy stuff. For me it's all about Kay and her powers.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply