Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: SOW
Topic Started: Jun 14 2007, 09:05 AM (644 Views)
d_alias
Member Avatar

Sneak Peeks

Week of June 18
Ric wants Logan to work as his mole.
Nikolas suspects the worst of Jerry.
Lulu gains greater insight to Logan.
Jax puts Carly's trust to the test.
Tracy is carted off to Shadybrook.
Cant' Miss - Fri June 22 - Kate aims to derail tabloid rumors of a romance with Sonny.

Week of June 25
Sam learns the shocking truth about Amelia.
Carly finds herself the center of Jerry's attention.
Jake's kidnapping grows more complicated

LIZ TURNS TO JASON

Lucky's suspicions about Jake's disappearance send Liz running into Jason's arms this week on GH.
"Jason's pretty much the only person Liz wants to talk to," explains Rebecca Herbst. "Lucky and the rest of the police force think Liz is dealing with postpartum depression and might have done something with Jake. Jason is the only one who believes Liz had nothing to do with it."

Lucky spies Jason consoling Liz and isn't too happy. Tensions rise when Lucky and Liz return home and he accuses her of being a negligent mother. "Liz is hurt," sniffs RH. "She can't believe Lucky thinks she would do something to her son. Then, her hurt turns into anger, especially because she's getting more support from Jason."

Liz grows even more distraught when a drunken Sam pays her a visit. "Sam keeps saying how she understands Liz's grief, because she lost a child," notes RH. "Liz tells Sam that her son is not dead. But Sam is so jealous of Liz being friends with Jason and having the one thing she can't give him that she keeps going on about how they're both the same now. Finally, Liz kicks Sam out of the house."

Later, Lucky and Liz have cause for hope when they're summoned to the station about a baby found at a day-care center. "When Liz realizes it's not Jake, her whole world crashes down," admits RH. "She looks at Jason, who's standing there, and wants to run into his arms."

Lucky can't help but notice and accuses Liz of believing in Jason more than him. Too bad Liz can't deny it.

"Lucky's been wasting time questioning Liz and blaming her for what's happened," huffs RH. "He's also let his jealousy of Jason get in the way of finding Jake. But Jason has all his men out there looking for Jake. Liz knows he'll do everything he can to bring her son home."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tishy
Unregistered

Good going Sam! Please, she needs a bitchslap.

I am all over her finding out the truth about Amelia. That will ROCK!

Thanks Dee for posting these
Quote Post Goto Top

SoapQueen89
Unregistered

I can't wait till Sam gets hers! Karma's a bitch!

Bwahahaha!
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

I'm so sick of hypocritical bitch Elizabeth. GH has yet again ruined a formerly great character and turned her into a cheating bitch and whore, lusting after Jason like craszy.
Quote Post Goto Top

Cat
Member Avatar

Quote:

"Lucky's been wasting time questioning Liz and blaming her for what's happened," huffs RH. "He's also let his jealousy of Jason get in the way of finding Jake. But Jason has all his men out there looking for Jake. Liz knows he'll do everything he can to bring her son home."

And the pimping of Saint Jason continues! :angry: Lucky won't do what it takes to find (what he thinks is) "his" baby? But Jason does? :puke:

So, let me get this straight: did Sam steal baby Jake?

Deleted User
Deleted User

:moon: Rebecca Herbst makes me sick now as much as Elizabeth does in a way. She's pimping Jason now too. Hell she knows that Lucky's the love of her life. I am still holding out hope that GH will make this story right and make it that Maxie switched the results and then Elizabeth will be shown for the fool and horny slut hypocritical bitch that she truly is. I hate that GH has ruined one of favorite women in GH's history. :puke:
Quote Post Goto Top

Hetairai
Member Avatar

Mulder
Jun 19 2007, 08:01 PM
I am still holding out hope that GH will make this story right and make it that Maxie switched the results...

Same here!

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Yipes!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply