Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Wk. June 18th; From your resident SoapKing :)
Topic Started: Jun 14 2007, 09:09 AM (633 Views)
SoapKing
Unregistered

Some Tidbits for the week of June 18th.....

- This week heavily revolves around the kidnapping of the future great Jake Martin Spencer [Morgan].

- Expect some scenes between Tracy, Edward, Lainey and Ghost Alan. Tracy's actions cause her to be forced to spend some time at Shadybrook. Let's just say she doesn't make things any easier once she gets there... Dillon promises to come through for his mother (though I doubt it). I hope this is comical, Jane does great comedy.

- Sonny & Kate are on Monday, Thursday & Friday. That doesn't mean they don't appear any other day throughout the week.

- SCRUBS are NOT listed for the week of the 18th. :swear:

- On Thursday, June 21, A drunken Sam causes a scene while visiting Elizabeth, who promptly throws the bitch out. Sam then heads off to find Lucky at the PCPD....

- On Friday, June 22, Sonny toys with Kate when she wants him to put a kibosh on the rumors of a romance between the two of them.
Quote Post Goto Top

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

Elizabeth needs to give that bitch a beat down. Drunken mess.

They shoulfn't have killed off Alan and all for what?!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

I hope the Tracy stuff isn't too over the top. Even though I probably won't get to watch anyway.

Tishy
Unregistered

Thanks for posting these Ryan!

Anytime the Qs are on I think that the show is great. Tracy needs to be on more IMHO. Whereas I think it sucks that Alan was killed (if they had to kill a Q, kill that bitch Emily), he has more story now than a year ago so I am happy. SD looks like he is having so much fun. Happy to see Lainey getting involved as well.

I so want to see Sonny and Kate together. I think that they are hot. I just want them to flirt for a while.

Already bored with the kidnapping of Jake. ALthough I want to see Sam get bitchslapped!
Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

After so long, I caved and I read some GH spoilers...

Luckily, not much is revealed here... :)

I do like Q's! And I hope the whole Jake kidnapping is good.. :)

Oh, I have a question for you spoiler people... :) Will we be getting some real storyline this summer for my favorite four (Lulu, Logan, Maxie and Coop)? You don't have to go into details, I was just wondering if there is something bigger coming up for them! :)

SoapKing
Unregistered

Manny
Jun 15 2007, 01:33 PM

Oh, I have a question for you spoiler people... :) Will we be getting some real storyline this summer for my favorite four (Lulu, Logan, Maxie and Coop)? You don't have to go into details, I was just wondering if there is something bigger coming up for them! :)

Yes Manny. Ned will be returning and will be involved in a storyline with Georgie, Dillon, Lulu, Logan, Maxie and Cooper
Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

SoapKing
Jun 16 2007, 12:03 AM
Manny
Jun 15 2007, 01:33 PM

Yes Manny. Ned will be returning and will be involved in a storyline with Georgie, Dillon, Lulu, Logan, Maxie and Cooper

Ned?? Wow! Awesome! I like him (from what I've seen in my short history with GH)... :)

Thanks, Ryan! You made me happy now! :D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply