Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:CDN TV Guide spoilers for wk of 6/25
Topic Started: Jun 14 2007, 09:54 PM (1,717 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday
Chelsea realizes she's not as into Nick as she thought; Sami and Marlena are shocked when Sami's sonogram reveals twins.

Tuesday
Sami and Lucas realize that one twin could be Lucas's and the other EJ's; Stefano accuses EJ of lying about Anna's intentions in Salem.

Wednesday
Jett apologizes to Chelsea and hopes they can all be friends; Stefano catches Hope in a desperate plot to infiltrate the DiMera mansion.

Thursday
Jett, Chelsea, Max and Jeremy live the wild life in Las Vegas; Steve tells Stefano that he and Hope are having an affair.

Friday
Marlena receives the DNA results and is heartbroken to learn EJ is the father of both babies; Philip and Belle's divorce papers arrive.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Ugh, they're destroying CHICK just to pimp CHETT! I no likey!

Thanks so much for posting this here! :)

King
Member Avatar

OMGGGGGGGG!!!!

They're doing the one twin is Lucas' and will be EJ's! LOL. I love this show!

Steve and Hope!? WHAT!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Theres so many aspects of this set of spoilers that disappoint me.

First of all, Chelsea was so into Nick when she needed help with her calculus homework, and a job at the hospital. Then, the interest began to fade. Later, she needed evidence destroyed, and at about the same time, magically she was falling for Nick again. Again, the feelings were going away soon after. Not long after, she was close to being caught for messing with the evidence, and surprisingly she was right back with Nick. NOW, she's realizing she's not into Nick yet again?? What a shocker! :o :o

The baby story was either very predictable or fans like myself are genius! I for one know, I have been thinking that's exactly what was gonna happen from basically the day she got pregnant. BUT, I do love the idea! This should make for an interesting storyline. I got an idea... they should now clone Sami - one for Lucas and one for EJ. :lol:

Jett and Chelsea might be hooking up :o. I would've never guessed :blink:

Don't get me wrong, I love Days, but sometimes its just soo predictable. I imagine other soaps are the same way too, but this is just my personal rant. :)

Kenny
Member Avatar

OMG! WHAT?! Steve and Hope are having an affair? WHAAT? He's lying... right? RIGHT?

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I wonder what the deal is with Steve saying that about he and Hope! Weird.

Keith
Member Avatar

Seeing as he's talkign to Stefano, I doubt he's being truthful. But wow, LoL.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Just a thought...

Steve can act as if he's still under DiMera control, right? If they believe that, I imagine they won't hurt him. And, Bo is obviously very protective of Hope and doesn't want her getting involved in the first place. Considering it says Stefano catches Hope in the DiMera mansion, in order to protect her, I think Bo may have asked Steve to tell that lie to Stefano. That way Stefano wouldn't hurt Hope or assume she's involved in police business.

Of course, its a totally unbelievable lie, especially for Stefano, but that could be a logical cause of it.

Keith
Member Avatar

I'm with Jinxie.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Ahh, I bet you are right JS.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Steve/Hope aren't the "you won't believe we're going there!" plot that Corday referred to, are they? I don't want to be so quick to write off that little spoiler.

King
Member Avatar

I'm waiting for........

"Fans will throw their lunches at their tv screens!"

sungrey

I think with some of these spoilers, the TVs themselves might be thrown across the room! These sound pretty good... but why destroy Chick for Chett? Hogie, don't disappoint me... :)

Kenny
Member Avatar

GBB just posted at SON, and apparently Mary Beth Evans will be back on screen for the "4th of July" episodes. I suppose this means that we'll be celebrating the holiday this year?

If so.... WHEEEEEEEEE!!!

xDaysAddict
Unregistered

Steve telling stefano about the affair is probably his way of getting her off the hook after stefano catches her.

anyway..stefano and Hope scenes! yay.loved those two stuck in the castle back in 2000.
Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Oh my, EJ is the father of both!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

WHAT???

EJ is the father of both babies? :o

I read these spoilers yesterday and posted here, and yet somehow managed to overlook that part?

I'm thinking there was some fiddling with the hospital records to produce inaccurate results. Or, Sami will miscarry the children given the amount of stress she has been under. The writers can't allow Sami to give birth to DiMera babies! Her entire storyline will take a spin in an entirely different direction.

Rudolpho Meradi
Member Avatar

Why all the shocked faces? This was pretty predictable if you think about it. I dont care who the father is anyway. Sami is boring.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Rudolpho Meradi
Jun 15 2007, 11:32 PM
Why all the shocked faces? This was pretty predictable if you think about it. I dont care who the father is anyway. Sami is boring.

Two babies was totally predictable for me. But, both being EJ's... I didn't expect that. Not that I'm really believing those results are valid.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Wow @ the paternity spoiler! LOVE IT!

Why does Marlena get the results, though? Ooh, don't tell me that Marlena's gonna change the results! Marlena, you BAD girl!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply