Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:CDN TV Guide spoilers for wk of 6/25
Topic Started: Jun 14 2007, 09:54 PM (1,808 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I thought for sure it would be one EJ's and one Lucas's.

Quote:

I read these spoilers yesterday and posted here, and yet somehow managed to overlook that part?

The Friday spoilers were added tonight.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rudolpho Meradi
Member Avatar

Yes. Thats what Im worried about. Im so tired of all "mixing up the results" plots and stupid baby switch storylines. I hope Sheffer doesnt try to repeat another one of those again, beceause it has already been done so many times before on DAYS.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I think Sami's going to try to convince Marlena to alter the results.

And, thanks Angie! I thought I was going crazy, lol. I'm guessing this site doesn't indicate when a post has been edited. That's what I was looking for.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Great to see Marlena in the spoilers...She may not have her very own storyline yet..But at least she is finally getting some solid airtime over the next few weeks..

Andre

LOVE LOVE LOVE EJ is the father of BOTH! It's so sweeeeeet!!! Marlena changing the results would be awesome, though. :)

!!!!

Rudolpho Meradi
Member Avatar

Let EJ and Sami marry, leave the show and live happily ever after. I dont care what happens to any of them. I just dont feel any kind of sympathy for any of them.

xDaysAddict
Unregistered

great! more scenes for marlena to ruin.anyway,why is SHE getting the result? wonder where they are going with it.
Quote Post Goto Top

Rudolpho Meradi
Member Avatar

I dont feel Marlena is ruining anything. It is a good thing that she is featured. But I would rather see her involved more with Stefano instead. She is after all his beloved Queen Of The Night.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I was not expecting that. I was expecting one and one but not EJ as the father of both. Wonder if there is more to it.

I would love for Marlena to switch the results. It's a Kate-like act but it would be a fun twist.

Days is definitely on a roll. They went the unpredictable route here.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Andre
Jun 15 2007, 11:27 PM
LOVE LOVE LOVE EJ is the father of BOTH! It's so sweeeeeet!!! Marlena changing the results would be awesome, though. :)

!!!!

It totally would. Marlena's been too goody good for far too long and if they're going to have EJ and Sami marry it's a lot more fun if Sami is kept in the dark by Marlena and/or Lucas as sort of a weird payback for Will and when she finds out she winds up in EJ's arms pissed at the Bradys and a true Dimera villainness. I hope this is how it turns out. Yay for my banner being correct... at least for now.

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

Yea, I love EJ being the father of both babies. :hail: Good for the little ones to know they have the same father. What a bummer to saddle twins with different fathers. Talk about the fights they would be getting into.

Marlena cannot afford to mess with the results of the tests. She may can hide the results for a little while but cannot alter them without jeopardizing her career as a doctor.

I have no idea of how this will be worked out. That is one story I'm looking forward to how it's handled.

Rudolpho Meradi
Member Avatar

If Marlena were to change the results then I guess that would be unpredictable since I hadnt expected that from her. But its still annoying beceause they have already done that plot so many times. And James Scott is handsome as EJ, yes. I would like for EJ and Sami to eventually get together. But that doesnt change the fact that their characters are still dull and boring.

Manny
Member Avatar

OMG! I soooo thought they were going to do "one is Lucas's and one is EJ's" thing, but now they are BOTH EJ's?! :o

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

And right back down the crapper this show goes.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

As someone on Second Chances posted; it is possible that Kate is having Nick do something with the DNA results. There is a spoiler for that same week that says "Kate threatens to destroy Nick if he doesn't obey her rules."

The title of that Friday episode is "Nick hands Marlena the test results" so he is involved in the testing.

King
Member Avatar

Great scoop, ANgie!! As usual!

Rudolpho Meradi
Member Avatar

Thats actually lame. So then Nick alter the results? It would have been much more interesting if Marlena did that.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Kate wants the babies to be Lucas'? Wow... have things really changed. I never thought I'd see Kate actually supporting Sami and Lucas. She is passing by an opportunity to "save Lucas" here.

Poor Nick! He sort of escapes the crime scene only to enter another.

berlingirl
Member Avatar

These spoilers look interesting and I can't wait to see what happens next. :cheers: I am hoping they stay EJ's babies. I want to see how this will play out. If the writing stays on this course. Then we are on the road to Ejami. :D

Ponz
Member Avatar

Jinxed Soul
Jun 16 2007, 04:38 PM
Kate wants the babies to be Lucas'? Wow... have things really changed. I never thought I'd see Kate actually supporting Sami and Lucas. She is passing by an opportunity to "save Lucas" here.

Poor Nick! He sort of escapes the crime scene only to enter another.

JS, I think you're misinterpreting Angie's post. Marlena receives DNA results saying that EJ is the father. If Kate blackmails Nick to switch the results, it means the original test had Lucas as the father.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply