Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:CDN TV Guide spoilers for wk of 6/25
Topic Started: Jun 14 2007, 09:54 PM (1,722 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Jinxed Soul
Jun 16 2007, 04:38 PM
Kate wants the babies to be Lucas'? Wow... have things really changed. I never thought I'd see Kate actually supporting Sami and Lucas. She is passing by an opportunity to "save Lucas" here.

Poor Nick! He sort of escapes the crime scene only to enter another.

No, the theory is that Kate has Nick change the results to make it look like both babies are EJ's. It would just another ploy to break Lucas and Sami up.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Angie79
Jun 16 2007, 06:22 PM
Jinxed Soul
Jun 16 2007, 04:38 PM
Kate wants the babies to be Lucas'? Wow... have things really changed. I never thought I'd see Kate actually supporting Sami and Lucas. She is passing by an opportunity to "save Lucas" here.

Poor Nick! He sort of escapes the crime scene only to enter another.

No, the theory is that Kate has Nick change the results to make it look like both babies are EJ's. It would just another ploy to break Lucas and Sami up.

OHHHHH!

I thought the babies were actually EJ's and she wanted to alter the results in the other direction.

Now, THAT is the Kate we all know. :lol:

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

This is totally lazy writing if Kate does that. Been there, done that both ways, with Nick own mess and Kates previous mess. How delightful....NOT. Surely there is something more intriguing going on here or Kate is a total waste on Days now.

4 users reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply