Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
PSNS: More on the Demon Possession
Topic Started: Jun 15 2007, 12:42 AM (1,327 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

SOD

Kay unwittingly unleashes a pack of evil demons on Harmony that posess some of Harmony's citizens.

Possessions-
Confirmed: Sheridan and Jared
Rumored: Fox, Whitney, Miguel

Hmmm and four of these characters are leaving the show. ;)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

OOMGGGGG! So the zombie invasion was partially true!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Rick
Jun 15 2007, 12:42 AM
SOD

Kay unwittingly unleashes a pack of evil demons on Harmony that posess some of Harmony's citizens.

Possessions-
Confirmed: Sheridan and Jared
Rumored: Fox, Whitney, Miguel

Hmmm and four of these characters are leaving the show. ;)

Um, Sheridan has already ACTED like she's been possessed. They're a little late on this one!
Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

I bet they'll take over, and Sam and co. will kill 'em! Woohooooooo!

You know, wouldn't it be funny if the show copied twin peaks? The show had a hell mouth in the forest where the devil came up and possessed a few people in town, including the main character.

It'd be funny if the He/She was....EVERYONE.

Kenny
Member Avatar

King
Jun 15 2007, 01:48 AM

Except the whole "production photos have already been taken" stuff was a lie. None of the shit described ever happened! LoL

King
Member Avatar

LOL! Oh. True!!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Interesting.

So the zombie rumor was somewhat right. This could be fun stuff. This could very well be the exit of some characters and this could mean stories being moved forward. Could make for a good Wimbledon cliffhanger story too.

I wonder how all this will affect the way Sheridan has been acting. It will probably only enhance her evil streak.

King
Member Avatar

I need a really big crazy storyline to end my run with PSNS. Something that actually IS classic PSNS and now a sorry substitute for classic PSNS.

This could be it.

Deleted User
Deleted User

King
Jun 15 2007, 12:48 AM

Which means we BETTER find RionPassions.

I want that man BACK for scoops!

THANK YOU GOD for proving my man to be true!
Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Hahahahahaah. NO!

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

I'm so excited about this!!!! JER continues to amaze me...I can't wait to see how this plays out on screen....although it's pretty sad that Whitney will probably die :(.

Manny
Member Avatar

You think they'll kill off Whitney?? Wow, I think that would be a mistake...

Although, it's not like PASS will last much longer after moving to DirecTV, so maybe they actually could kill her...

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Well, Brook Kerr is leaving sadly so I don't see why not. Truthfully, I would hate for her to be recast. Passions has enough recasts.

I have my doubts Whitney will be killed off. Maybe Fox, Jared, Miguel, etc but I think Whitney may get spared along with Sheridan.

King
Member Avatar

I don't think Whitney will be killed...or anyone really significant. JER loves his babies. I don't see him killing off Fox or Miguel either.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Sadly, I think you are right King. I would love for some to die so the story would have weight but I doubt it will be anyone of significance. Spike and Jessica are said to be out too so perhaps they may get killed or one of them will be.

It still sounds fun nonetheless though.

Tishy
Unregistered

This is what I want to see! I want to see what I have been missing!
Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

OH NO! I actually LOVE SPIKE AND JESSICA! Danica has grown on me. And Spike rocks.

But I guess I cannot watch it on DirecTV to it doesn't matter much.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

That's how I feel too.

If I could see it past September, I would be upset about some of the exits but I can't so who cares. I don't care what they do. They can push the envelope or do whatever. If anything, it will help me have closure.

Deleted User
Deleted User

King
Jun 15 2007, 12:53 PM
OH NO! I actually LOVE SPIKE AND JESSICA! Danica has grown on me. And Spike rocks.

But I guess I cannot watch it on DirecTV to it doesn't matter much.

I have to agree, Danica has come into her own. And Spike is actually a likable bastard.

(Speaking of Dani-girl, anyone know if she guested as a ho on "Law and Order" or one of its franchises? I thought sure I saw a promo last season, three times, and each time SCREAMED, "JESSICA!!!!" at my tv)
Quote Post Goto Top

whitbrookfan4life
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Jun 15 2007, 12:37 PM
Well, Brook Kerr is leaving sadly so I don't see why not. Truthfully, I would hate for her to be recast. Passions has enough recasts.

it hasn't been officially confirmed yet that Brook is leaving. her name (along with a lot of others) just wasn't on that list in the most recent press release. she may still be in negotiations. who knows. with the new hbo series she's filming, she may very well leave. but i won't believe it until there's official word.

i hope they don't recast her either. her dying would kill me, but i think seeing someone else *try* to portray her would be worse. i think they should just have her leave town once and for all and start over somewhere else. that can be her out, if brook does leave.

glad to see the zombie thing wasn't a total lie. i know james (jared) will make his scenes great.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply