Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:Daily spoilers for wk of 6/18
Topic Started: Jun 15 2007, 08:30 PM (520 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday, June 18
Bo struggles to defuse the ticking bomb in the tunnel; Will informs Sami that he received a text message from E.J.; E.J. tells Sami that he will provide the police with evidence against Tony; Claire comes out of hiding and runs to Belle.

Tuesday, June 19
John suggests calling a Brady family meeting to figure out the next move; a mysterious voice on a CD-ROM tells Sami to go to the docks; Nick wants to know if he and Chelsea have a future together; Jeremy wants Max to invest in an illegal business.

Wednesday, June 20
Sami and Lucas see a veiled mystery-woman plant an envelope at the docks; Roman supervises the investigation of the bombing at Doug's Place; Nick warns Jett to stay away from Chelsea; Steph grills Jett about whether Jeremy is cheating on her.

Thursday, June 21
The Brady family discusses the latest threats from the DiMeras; Bo presses Grandpa Shawn to talk about his sister; the DiMeras have a meeting at the mansion; Stefano confides to E.J. that the families' feud should end.

Friday, June 22
Hope looks for the letters written to Colleen; E.J. calls Stefano to tell him that Anna is on the level; Abe's doctor announces that his bandages will not be removed yet; Celeste has Theo brought to the hospital, surprising Lexie.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I really hope EJ is trustworthy. He surely cares for Sami, a lot. But, my instincts tell me, he's still a DiMera and therefore Sami needs to watch her back.

I saw the Claire part today. It was cute and sad at the same time. I won't say more until Monday.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply