Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:Thaao posted
Topic Started: Jun 18 2007, 01:25 AM (991 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Hullo ,
Trust everyone is well. Its been fun being back. Some good shows coming up with daddy and EJ. And a big surprise in July and shooting it this week. Also dancing with Anna was fun again. Gave her a couple of dips....And some kissing scenes...with intrigue...like the old days. Anna is at her best. Love working with her. Such a pro.
The Emmys were fun especially on the red carpet. Certainly a privelege to see some of my favorites from other shows. ..Even Ellen and Jerry Springer.
Let me know what you think of the upcoming shows. Thanks again for being there and supporting all of us.
See you all soon..with love
Thaao.

http://www.thaaopenghlis.com/id2.htm
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rudolpho Meradi
Member Avatar

I bet my ass that this "Big Surprise" is something really lame and predictable as usual.

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

I don't know Thaao isnt one to be all that positive about DAYS, so maybe it will be a good surprise. I am glad Thaao posts, but if he is so well rounded and travels everywhere why doesn't he know how to write proper English?

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Probably will be lame and predictable. Though they can't get much lamer than pimping Sami/EJ (who had nice, natural chemistry at first) as the center of the "years in the making" storyline.

If he's happy then you know it's Tony-centric in some kind of Tony is Jesus way, because he doesn't like overly-angry Tony or Tony in the sewers. And if it's Tony-centric and Thaao-pleasing I'm probably going to hate it.

Given his massive ego I'm shocked as hell that he would say it's a "privilege" to see people from other shows.

Rudolpho Meradi
Member Avatar

Yes. Thaao Penghlis does seem to be quite the Diva. He is a real attention Whore.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I wonder if he is really Andre? That could be it.

Rudolpho Meradi
Member Avatar

He probably might be Andre yes, considering Sheffers comments about this earlier. Sheffer is a Whore too.

King
Member Avatar

WOOHOOOOOOO!!!

All sounds awesome!!! Bring it on!!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I'm just beyond excited having all these Dimera's back...and so far the story has been exciting..So i'm going to be confident that it will stay that way...And Anna's return should make Tony much more useful..

Just give me a Tony, Anna, Kate triangle and i'll be happy..

Rudolpho Meradi
Member Avatar

Having a Tony/Anna/Kate triangle sounds good. And if it sounds good, then its a clue that it wont happen.

cassie1013

Stick Kate in there somewhere, hell, she should just move into the mansion. I have a feeling they won't even both with a Tony/Kate hookup anyway. It would be interesting but writers can't get a clue.

Thaao is a TOTAL attention whore! The media whore of DOOL is still ali sweeney though.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Very cool! Thanks for posting! :drunk:

Roman
Unregistered

I have a pretty good idea of what this surprise is. I hope it does happen.
Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I want to say it's that Tony is Andre but that isn't really a surprise. Interesting.

Thaoo continues to be provide us with good scoops. That is one of the few reasons I like having him around :lol: .

Can't wait for the Tony/Anna stuff.

Keith
Member Avatar

I'd say Tony is André, but I guess we'll see.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

An idea with no sharing? Cruel, yo.

I hope Tony's not Andre. I'm already confused about who did what (who was in Aremid? who was responsible for the stupid neverending kidnapping crap? which one loves Kristen?). Maybe there's a third option that we don't know about.

If Kate gets with anyone it should be Stefano, imho, as a balls-out villain. I'm still more in favor of writing her out though.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply