Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:Daytime Dial spoilers for wk of 6/25
Topic Started: Jun 19 2007, 04:13 PM (838 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Days of Our Lives

Next Week: Lucas is uncertain if he can handle EJ being the father of Sami's baby.

Stefano accuses EJ of lying about Anna's intentions.

Kate blackmails Nick into rigging the amnio.

Max wants out of his deal with Jeremy.

Stefano corners Hope after catching her snooping in the DiMera mansion.

Belle and Philip receive their divorce papers.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/2007/06/sp...ys-gh-oltl.html
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rudolpho Meradi
Member Avatar

Well of course Kate has to be behind it as usual. I just wish the writers could have a little bit more imagination.

Hetairai
Member Avatar

Rudolpho Meradi
Jun 19 2007, 04:41 PM
Well of course Kate has to be behind it as usual. I just wish the writers could have a little bit more imagination.

Surely you jest. And it's ridic now with the Brady vs DiMera stuff, give Kate something else to do!

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

I love Kate/Lauren, but the writers need to do something new with Kate, or just write the character off. This Sh!t is gettng old.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Nubia
Jun 19 2007, 07:28 PM
I love Kate/Lauren, but the writers need to do something new with Kate, or just write the character off. This Sh!t is gettng old.

Anna/Tony/Kate/Stefano quad!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Why the hell does Lucas have to be the father? Goddamn it! EJ being the father opens up so many more storyline possibilties!

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Someone must think it's cute to have Sami, paternity test switcher extrodinaire, get her test results switched. And IA with y'all about Kate needing to move on with her life. She can get with Stefano or, after reading that interview with Beemer, maybe she can get with Shawn.

What does Kate have on Nick that she can blackmail him with? And damn but that's a risk to fuck with the Dimeras and their (possible) babies.

Also, I like the turmoil within the Dimera clan, even if it's mainly to pimp EJ/Sami.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I'm still thinking one kid will be ej's

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I'm so dreading this possible story... of the results being tainted with. Lets get the real paternity and deal with it.

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

I can just imagine Sheffer's laughing at his joke. He won't let us know. He is going to enjoy holding the secret in his own hand and we can guess and guess and think we know and still not know. I jsut hope he is writing the Roberts family out and that would about tell us the truth.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

YAY! for Lucas being the father!!

EJami is soooo overrated! And so is Sami.

Manny
Member Avatar

Oh God... has there been a pregnancy on this show in last few years where we actually didn't have a paternity test done, results switched and a questionable paternity?? Hogan, please, check the history of pregnancy and you'll see why this is sooooo boring, annoying and NOT fun, which a TV should be like..

Again, Stefano and Hope spoiler is okay.. :)

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Sounds good.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply