Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Is Stefano too soft?
Topic Started: Jun 19 2007, 09:07 PM (517 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Since returning, Stefano seems to have turned into a big ole softy.

Back in the day, he lived and breathed to make life hell for his enemies. And now, for seemingly no reason, he seems to want to put an end to the very feud that he's carried out for all these years. What changed? It can't be that he's deathly ill, because Stefano's been sick and in the brink of death before and it never changed his outlook on things.

He expressed interest to John and Marlena at the Brady Pub that he wants to end the feud. In the previews, it sounds as if he wants to end the feud and Tony's the only one still trying to carry it out. Why is Tony taking Stefano's place, and why is Stefano acting so unlike himself?

I love Joe Mascolo, but I don't like this personality shift.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Stefano has always been a meanie, but there's alays something lovabl about him. Butttt, yeah I think Hoagie def wants to make EJ and Steffy the "good" Dimeras while still being kind of bad. And Tony is just bad bad.

Kenny
Member Avatar

King
Jun 19 2007, 10:19 PM
Stefano has always been a meanie, but there's alays something lovabl about him. Butttt, yeah I think Hoagie def wants to make EJ and Steffy the "good" Dimeras while still being kind of bad. And Tony is just bad bad.

That's lame. It should be the other way around. No way in hell should Tony have the upper hand over Stefano. Nobody beats Stefano!

Keith
Member Avatar

Absolutely stupid. Agreed.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I think its all an act! We have yet to see his agenda unfold. I find it hard to believe he has/had a near death experience.

downwhtone
Member Avatar

Jinxed Soul
Jun 19 2007, 09:25 PM
I think its all an act! We have yet to see his agenda unfold. I find it hard to believe he has/had a near death experience.

I agree Jinxed. I think it's all an act to try to get them to let their guards down and then he'll strike Stefano style. :o lol

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

downwhtone
Jun 19 2007, 10:08 PM
Jinxed Soul
Jun 19 2007, 09:25 PM

I agree Jinxed. I think it's all an act to try to get them to let their guards down and then he'll strike Stefano style. :o lol

I wish that was the case. But I really think it's just that Hogan doesn't understand Stefano and like you guys said, he's being made one of the "good" Dimeras with EJ.

You can tell they are going for this with the promo pics of EJ and Stefano in the pink and purple ties while Tony is all in black.

Andre

The previews today made me think Tony is Andre. He is nuts, and Steffy looked a little surprised.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Andre
Jun 19 2007, 11:20 PM
The previews today made me think Tony is Andre. He is nuts, and Steffy looked a little surprised.

Even so, Stefano better have some ulterior movie or a master plan, because acting as if he suddenly wants peace with the Brady's for no real reason is completely out of character and completely underwhelming. I expected more.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Frankly, it's one of two things, IMO:

Stefano's hiding his true agenda

or

Stefano's just plain old tired of this stupid feud like everyone else

Gray Bunny
Member Avatar

I would think Stefano's got a hidden agenda too. That's classic Steffy behavior... not to call a truce, but to play it one way, but be planning it another way.

It's funny, though, saying how Stefano & EJ would be the softy DiMeras and Tony would be the baddy, since for so many years, Tony was the respected DiMera family member, or at least moreso than his father and siblings.

Gray Bunny
Member Avatar

Oh, and one more thing...

After posting in the Torture Chamber and then coming here and seeing the question "Is Stefano too soft?" my mind instantly went in the gutter LOL

Kenny
Member Avatar

Gray Bunny
Jun 20 2007, 12:59 AM
Oh, and one more thing...

After posting in the Torture Chamber and then coming here and seeing the question "Is Stefano too soft?" my mind instantly went in the gutter LOL

LoL! Dirty minded thang, you.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Tomorrow's US episode explains a little more about this topic :)

Hypnotoad

Yeah, he's a little doughy.

But I think that is part of his mortality concerns right now. As he fades out of that he'll get back into making sure no one wrongs his children. He is feirce when someone messes up with his kids. That is why I'm shocked he's taken lexie's kidnapping so lightly and Benji's death only mildly.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply