Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:SOD spoilers
Topic Started: Jun 20 2007, 12:29 PM (676 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

July 3, issue

I will try to summarize as much as I can since I don't have time to type the whole article.

Sami finally has the amnio. Sami, Lucas, and Marlena are shocked to find out at the sonogram she is having twins. It's bittersweet for Sami, but also a legacy since her mom is a twin, she's a twin, and now she is having twins.

Marlena offers to do a "Sami" and switch the results for her to make Lucas the dad but Sami can't go through it. She doesn't want to live a lie, and wants to know the truth.

Meanwhile, Kate finds out from Billie about the whole Chelsea, Nick hairbrush debacle and blackmails Nick into making sure that amnio show EJ is the father. Nick doesn't do that, and he does produce a false report showing EJ is the father.

Marlena finds out the results and tells Sami who is devastated. Lucas still choses to stand by her, and his her knight in shining armor when he protects her. They are now at safe house to keep them safe from the DiMeras.

Nick can't live with what he does, and actually runs the real test, to find out the truth once for all.

Second Chances

The rest of the SOD spoilers:

http://boards.sonypictures.com/soaps/showthread.php?t=92654
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

All sounds great to me.

A HUGE congrats to Peter & Kelly!

Kenny
Member Avatar

The stuff with Sami and the baby sounds great!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Has Nick lost his mind. OMG!

So, he just reveals EJ is the father without running any kind of a test, whatsoever. Man, this guy is going downhill.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

CONGRATS to Peter Reckell and his wife, Kelly!!! That is soooo AWESOME!!!!!

Ridge
Member Avatar

Kate blackmailing has gotten SOOO old. Ditto for Nick. First it was Sami... then Willow... Stop with the blackmailing, ACCEPT the truth for once, deal with the drama WHEN it happens!!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

In regards to Marlena, I think it's more like Keith said. Buying time until they can end the feud so the babies can be safe. If it is known EJ is the father, then the babies are in danger and Sami has to deal with all that. She is in danger either way but with Lucas as the dad the stem cell stuff becomes a non-issue.

Marlena knows the truth eventually comes out and that she would be getting in trouble but it's her daughter and the Dimera's are involved. I don't see it as out of character at all.

Great to see Kate and Billie in spoilers. I hate Kate doing this but it gets her involved and onscreen at least.

Sounds good though.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply