Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Funny Things WE Say; Posts that Made you Spit Your Drink
Topic Started: Jun 20 2007, 06:58 PM (7,437 Views)
juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

Real simple. Someone from the DR crack your shit up today? Post the daily funnies in here.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

NaVell: "If I am a stud, then Jill Farren Phelps is the best thing that happened to General Hospital"

:lol:

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

NaVell says to Manny: "one of us has to go down and one of us has to go up"

Take it as you wish :)

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

I said to Manny and Jinxed about what I said to a co-worker about putting in a shelf. I had a hard time getting the shelf in, so instead of using the word, "shelf", all I said was, "I am having a hard time getting it in...how do I get it in?"

Someone overheard it and walked over, and asked, "what am I trying to get in and asked if he could help me and her :lol:

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Kenny says, "men are boooring".

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

Jinxed: I luv the new ho
(in reference to the new house for BB)

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Were we all drunk last night? :lol: These are hilarious!!

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

Damn. All of a sudden, we got some funny shit up in this bitch!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I say: "Alright people, I'm going to bed"

Rick says to me: "Why? You can sleep when you die"

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Bella(Kylie) says:

I'm coming back as a man in my next life. I need some god damn ass.

Made my (insert the MF word here) day!!!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I was looking for this thread several times a while back, and here it is. I forgot all the funny things I had to put in here, but I'm glad its bumped back up here.

King
Member Avatar

I love the idea of this thread! LOL!

Great idea to bring it back, Jinxed!

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

From today's DAYS thread (12/7/07)

Dragonish1: WTH was that ugly hairy thing hanging from Kate's neck? What poor Closet monster had to lose it's life to create that nasty frock...FUG! I rather go naked then wear Muppet fur.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Rhiannon:

Steve Burton was ok the first few years he was on GH, now he looks like an over inflated mafia blow up doll.......

:hail:

Mason
Member Avatar

See my signature.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

^ lmfao!

Mason
Member Avatar

From just a couple minutes ago:

Amello: "Now, my biggest annoyance, you just like the show, have forgotten about MEGAN."

Kenny: "Oh, blah. I'm not the writer, so eat me. LoL"

Love you both!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

MANNY: "Na'vell, theres my man!"

ALVIN: "Manny, you've finally switched teams?"

MANNY: "nope, nothing"

JINXED: "switched teams?"

ALVIN: "He said, theres my MAN!"

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Wickednana, about Days' Lucas:

He would have to look a helluva lot better to qualify as only repulsive...but if we could shrink him down a bit he would make a quality toilet brush.

owlzindabarn

Oh good god. Okay. Here's an exercise in censorship. This isn't even all that funny, but I know the posters here will appreciate this whole thing. I was BANNED from the nbc.com message boards for posting the following in the Passions forum:

"What was Sheridan wearing today? With her black striped top, short black skirt, black stockings and black go-go boots, she looked like a British streetwalker, circa 1969."

That's the comment that got me banned. I previously got a "warning" for stating something to the effect that "Lindsay Hartley may be joining her hubby soon on the unemployment line."

Both comments aren't especially hilarious, but they weren't intended to be actually mean to the actors, or whatever horrific "Terms of Use" violation I'm guilty of. I'm not looking for sympathy--I'm just saying that the simplest comments are taboo in certain corners of the internet. I guess the Constitution doesn't apply to nbc.com.

But don't pity me--as far as I'm concerned, it is a badge of honor to be booted out of a place for such a totally frivolous comment. I know they have a rule on there that says you cannot mock the actors. I wasn't. I was mocking Sheridan's clothes, not Mackenzie's integrity! Notice the kinds of threads in that forum. They're pointless. It's all "Team Theresa," "Team Lancy," etc. There's even a "Team Jesus" thread in there. They're all so glib; meaningless. really. That's probably because they end up censoring all the interesting posters (like me, :lol: snicker!).

I believe that that kind of overzealous moderation is a sickness that is taking over the internet. I know I'm a newbie here, but if the mods here ever think I'm out of line, just tell me like a human being and don't cite rules that are too general in the first place. (Rest assured; I believe the guidelines in this particular forum are not offensive to we lovers of Freedom of Speech).

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Throne Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply