Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: SOD
Topic Started: Jun 20 2007, 07:58 PM (652 Views)
d_alias
Member Avatar

Secret Son For GH's Scott!

GH Shocker: Scotty's Got A Son
In 1994, GH viewers learned that Scott has a secret daughter, Karen. This week, history repeats itself as the rascally Baldwin gets another shock: One of 3 guys roaming the streets of PC is kin. "My reaction was very much like Scotty's when I found out," "Denial, Complete denial. Who's the mother? When was this? How'd this happen?" Those questions will be answered, assures hw R.Guza, Jr. "This does track with Scott's history," says Guza."There was a period of time in Scott's life that is not specifically described. This is when this will have happened. We will explain the whole background.And we may well see the mother, but not immediately." Shriner acknowledges that there was a time between 1983 and 1987, when he was off the show, that something could have happened. "I keep saying, as me and the character, 'It was the '80s. Doesn't ring a bell,' " he quips. "Actually, that was during Scotty's wild days. He had been mixed up with Heather prior to that, causing trouble. It's completely possible." But don't expect a happy family reunion. Teases Guza. "Not only does his son despise him, but has a secret of his own that's going to be quite compelling and very traumatic when it comes out. We're going to play Scott finding out he has a son and Scott is not liking it. Father and son will not get along. However, you will see Scott, the vile snake, this guy we make up all these great adjectives for, does have a human side. It is my hope that, in time, there will be a rooting interest for father and son to have some kind of bond, but it will not come easily." So, who's the lucky guy? Here are the three candidates that fit the bill:

Coop Barret: Says Shriner,"Scott was business partners with Brenda's sister, Julia Barrett, when he came back to town, so he does have a connection to the Barretts. And the name of the company they were involved in was called Deception."

Candidate #2 to be Scott's son:
Logan Hayes: "Logan complicates things b/c Lulu, the daughter of his rival, and Logan are starting to develop an odd attraction," states Guza. "And he's a hothead, which is a trait Scott shares

3rd choice of being Scotts:
Spin: Notes Guza, "Lulu's reaction to Spin would be shock and she'd be fairly pissed that he didn't say anything if he knew, but it wouldn't breakup that friendship." Adds Shriner, "That jughead? Scott is still in the Dark Ages when it comes to computers."

Ingo vacation: CarJax fans no need to worry according to HW RG Jr., "If your readers are anticipating a long stretch without Jax, It's not going to happen. There has been a lot of pretaping, so there will be some period of without the character, but not nearly as long as before."

LW returns without Jax on June 26th.

VCR alert:

7/2: While investigating Sam's possible involvement with Jake's kidnapping, Jason finds he's the answer to Liz's prayers.

7/3 Jason's freedom may be short-lived, thanks to a vengeful Lucky. "Lucky is not happy that his wife looks to Jason as her hero," confirms GV.

For Scrubs Fans they won the SOD polls!

What Will Happen:
Amelia has Sam right where she wants her.
Carly finds herself at the center of Jerry's attention.
Jakes kidnapping takes a new twist.

Does Lucky really believe that Liz could harm their child? GV says:
"He's not just the father figure here. He has to take a professional approach. You always have to look to the family. It's frustrating. People tend to point fingers."

Sound Off from SOD letter from Jenn via internet about how she loved the scenes between Robin and Patrick, when they discussed her past with Jason.

Casting About/Grapevine on LL
With the departure of EM and SC, what's to become of Georgie?
"Georgie will not suffer, assures h.w. Guza, "Georgie is going to have a new angle that will fold her in with a player she has not played with as much with, but someone who is very present on canvas."

SOD gave GH a thumbs up Luke coming clean with Lulu about raping Laura.

http://beta.soapzone.com/boards/read.php/gh/main/8609383
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Thanks for posting Dee! Not suprised at all, talk about casting, LoL.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

I guess Scott's long lost son is this Logan fella?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply