Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:SOW Spoilers
Topic Started: Jun 20 2007, 09:03 PM (1,041 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

DOOL SOW

STEVE AND HOPE KISS
Stefano catches Hope snooping in the DiMera mansion this week on DOOL, but Steve saves her with a kiss.

"Hope's there to look for Colleen's letters to Santo," sets up Kristian Alfonso.

And Steve arranges for an easy entry by drugging Tony, Anna and Bart. "Hope walks into the living room and sees them all passed out and piled together," explains KA.

Hope "searches everywhere, but cannot find the letters anywhere," sighs KA. "Then she checks under a cushion and there they are. She takes pictures of them with her camera phone."

But she fails to make a picture-perfect getaway. "Stefano walks in and catches her red-handed," gasps KA. "It's a scary moment. Stefano asks what Hope's done. Then he thrusts his hands around her throat."

Fortunately, Steve races to Hope's rescue, covering that she's there to see him. "He does this whole song and dance saying that they're a couple," explains KA. "Then he kisses Hope. She is totally taken aback, but she has to suck it up, no pun intended, and go along with it. Otherwise, Hope is jeapordizing a lot of lives."

Too bad that once Hope makes her escape, Steve spills all to a suspicious Stefano, who tells Tony to *let* the Bradys learn the devastating truth about who killed Colleen.

"Bo and Hope want to get to the bottom of the 25 years of hatred between these two familes," sums up KA. "They have no idea they could be opening a Pandora's box."

And Baby Makes 4
Sami and Lucas get big baby news this week on DOOL: They're having a boy...and a girl! And EJ is the father of both.

"Sami asks Lucas if he'll be able to handle it if EJ is the father of both babies," sets up Bryan Dattilo of the scenes before the paternity results come in. "For the first time, Lucas admits that he doesn't know."

But Lucas urges Sami "not to worry, there's still a chance neither of these babies is EJ's," notes BD. "He promises Sami that she can count on him in any situation. It's going to be hard, but they can get through it."

Not if meddling mama Kate has anything to say about it. She blackmails Nick into making sure the DNA tests "prove" EJ is the dad. Later, Nick delivers his made-up results to Marlena, who shares the bad news with Sami and Lucas.

"Lucas isn't happy, of course, but he's supportive," assures BD. "He has to stay strong for Sami, who is devastated and hysterical. Lucas isn't going to let any paternity test get in the way of his marriage. What they have is once in a lifetime."

Meanwhile, Kate delivers the paternity news to EJ, who can't wait to talk to Sami about custody of their unborn twins.

"Lucas knows that EJ wants Sami, so the fear of losing her is in the back of his mind," says BD.

And in front of EJ's.

-The DOOL villain that's being axed = Bart [Steve Blackwood], who's being written out permanently

-Peter Reckell and his wife are expecting their first child in November

Sneak Peeks
Week of June 25
Stephanie suspects Chelsea has feelings for Jett.
Roman confesses to an indiscretion.
Max wants out of his deal with Jeremy.
Stefano accuses EJ of lying to him.
Can't miss - Fri June 29 - Belle and Phillip receive their divorce papers.

Week of July 2
Roman admits his attraction to Anna.
An argument causes Stefano to collapse.
Belle, Phillip and Claire spend a family day together.

What Did You Think of the Sopranos Finale?
Martha Madison: "It's like the audience got whacked!"

Jay Kenneth Johnson: "I liked it. I thought it was great...I think Tony was shot, because when he was sitting in the boat with Bobby, Tony said, 'When you get shot, everything goes black.' and that's what happened."

Random Quotes
"Nobody kisses like Leann. It's those lips. Those cushion lips." --DOOL's Thaao Penghlis

Public Opinion
Yay for Jay!
I wanted to thank your publication for singling out DOOL's Jay Kenneth Johnson in its June 12 Applause, Applause column as the outstanding performer of the week of May 14. This recognition is well-deserved. Producer Ken Corday and HW Hogan Sheffer wooed Jay back with promises of a 'big story'. Where is it? Jay's been delivering - this honor is testament to that. I hope Corday and Sheffer give Jay a storyline that places Phillip Kiriakis front and center. I hope the network keeps him in mind for future prime time series. Thanks again for singling out this very gifted actor. ~Steve O'Brien, via email.

Reunited, but it doesn't feel so good
It was wonderful to see DOOL's John wake up after months and months of being backburnered. the scene where he asked Marlena for a kiss and she responded was magical. Unfortunately for John and Marlena fans, that was it. I was so disappointed that they didn't even get some time to reconnect as a couple before heading off to tend to everyone else. And how annoying was Belle badgering her father about Claire before he could even say 'Hello' to Marlena? Hogan Sheffer dropped the ball on what could have been a wonderful reunion. Now all I have to look forward to is John and Marlena being Sami's 'helpers' in their 'big' summer storyline. ~JoAnn C., Boston.

Mail Call - DOOL - Thanks to EJ and Sami, fans are redefining rape and romance.

http://boards.sonypictures.com/soaps/showthread.php?t=92722
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rudolpho Meradi
Member Avatar

Good Riddance Bart!

I didnt know that Roman still today felt attracted by Anna though?

Andre

Bart is the villain!
Roman and Anna!!?

Looks like a fun week, and not too many young set spoilers.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Bart is the villain they're axing?

*SCREAMS HAPPILY FROM THE ROOFTOPS*

WOOOO-MUTHAFUCKIN-HOOOOOO!!

But why'd they even bother bringing him back? Steve Blackwood, poor guy, was so excited about the return. I'm guessing Bart will die. Or... "die."

Rudolpho Meradi
Member Avatar

Glad to see that Roman has another woman in his life other then Marlena or Kate.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Oh, and the stuff with Steve/Hope sounds fun.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I like Bart and Steve Blackwood...But maybe Bart takes a bullet intended for EJ, Tony, or Stefano...that could be awesome..and Bart isn't really needed, so this is good..one henchmen is fine..

Love the steve and hope spoilers..I would like Steve to pretend he's still under dimera control...I'm really hoping steve finally gets to play a bigger part in this story..It really should be John, Marlena, Bo, Hope, Steve, Kayla, Roman, Sami and Lucas...against Stefano, Tony, Anna, Lexie, Celeste, and EJ...

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Maybe we will be getting a Tony, Anna, Roman, and Kate quadrangle that would be good...Maybe Kate can use tony to make Roman jealous, when she see's Anna and Roman getting closer...

Kenny
Member Avatar

How did I overlook the Anna/Roman "attraction?"

I can't root for Jsoh Taylor's version of Roman with anybody! He's disgusting to me. The thought of him with Anna makes me want to vomit.

Anyway, they're probably heading towards a Tony/Anna/Roman triangle. Tony/Kristen/John, you ain't!

KMan101
Member Avatar

Awww, poor Steve Blackwood :( He was SO happy to be back. That sucks.

Being said ... I am NOT upset to lose Bart. WOO HOO! But what a total waste of a return.

I'll wait and see how Taylor and Hunley do in scenes together tomorrow before I say whether or not I want to see a triangle. And isn't Kate supposed to be kissing Roman soon, or was that just a rumor?

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

I am not a Bart fan, but that seems like a waste. Oh well....hopefully Dr.Rolf will soon follow.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

All this fuss over stupid Bart? Lame.

Can't wait to see Steve in action.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I like Bart. That was a pretty shitty thing to do to Steve Blackwood. He seemed so excited about coming back. They shouldn't have even bothered having him on at all if it was going to be so short.

I think the Roman/Anna thing sounds interesting.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I liked Blackwood but YAY!!

There was no point to Bart. Rolf is a doctor so I can see somewhat of a point but he is a waste too. I wonder how long he will last. Once again, SOW makes something out to be bigger then it actually is. I feel bad for him. He was so psyched and the one who broke the news. I wonder if Days just had a change of heart or something.

The Steve/Hope stuff sounds good.

Manny
Member Avatar

Ha! I predicted last night in the chatroom that it was Rolf or Bart... :)

These sound goond! Not many teens and a lot Bradys VS DiMeras, so it should be good!

Ridge
Member Avatar

Glad it's Bart. Any time less wasted on him is a good time. Spoilers sound interesting. I wonder if they are going somewhere with the Steve and Hope kiss. I'm glad Roman has a presence now too.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Lot's of SOW article scans:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/422789/mess...64745/SOW+Scans

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply