Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:CDN TV Guide spoilers for wk of 7/2; OMG!
Topic Started: Jun 21 2007, 10:02 PM (1,691 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday
Stefano learns he is the father of Sami's twins (edit: Many places now list this spoiler as "EJ learns he is the father of Sami's twins." The original was likely a typo, but not confirmed); Hope asks Roman about his feelings for Anna.

Tuesday
Bo informs Shawn of Philip's plan to keep Shawn out of Salem for good; Chelsea and Nick meet Jett and his fiancée.

Wednesday
The Bradys and Hortons celebrate the Fourth of July; Chelsea wants to tell Jett of Danielle's infidelity.

Note: No Thursday or Friday episodes due to Wimbledon tennis.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

:o :o :o Stefano? The father? WTF!!! How is that possible.

I knew Phillip was up to no good.

The 4th of July is always awesome!!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

HOLY SHIT!!

STEFANO?!

WHERE DID THAT COME FROM? Now that is a twist.

The other stuff sounds ok. I hope the annual picnic is back.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Stefano the father? that has to be a typo
Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

WHAT THE FUCK?!

Stefano's the father of Sami's twins?! How the shitty ass fucking hell is THAT even POSSIBLE?! Did EJ have a tube of Stefano's sperm and shove it up Sami's pussy without her realizing it or something?

OMG. I'm floored by this. Just floored.

Kenny
Member Avatar

OMG, and another shock... they're actually celebrating a holiday ON the holiday!

*prays for no pre-emptions*

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Joe did say something in his blog about having 2 1/2 sons and only mentioned EJ and Tony. I wonder if this is what he was talking about saying that; calling the boy baby 1/2.

Andre

That's it. No more spoilers for Andre! Why why why did they have to spoil that?!? It would have been KILLER.

Kenny
Member Avatar

That has got to be a typo or something. Has to be!

Andre

There are no Thursday or Friday episodes this week due to Wimbleton, correct?

Kenny
Member Avatar

Andre
Jun 21 2007, 11:26 PM

Oh, shit damn! Forgot about Wimbledon.

I hope they have a cliffhanger planned. Certainly can't be Stefano as Sami's baby daddy, because that reveal (if it's not just a typo) happens on Monday.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Stefano's the father?! :o WHAT???

How is that even possible? Was Sami drugged and given Stefano's sperm?

Roman's got a love interest that isn't Marlena. I can't wait! It's about time Roman got some poontang! :D

And I'm very glad to see the Brady/Horton BBQ is back. When's the last time we had one, 2002, during the meteor shower?

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Andre
Jun 21 2007, 10:26 PM

Oh, ok. That explains why Thursday wasn't up.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Kenny
Jun 21 2007, 10:13 PM
WHAT THE FUCK?!

Stefano's the father of Sami's twins?! How the shitty ass fucking hell is THAT even POSSIBLE?! Did EJ have a tube of Stefano's sperm and shove it up Sami's pussy without her realizing it or something?

OMG. I'm floored by this. Just floored.

The idea of EJ carrying around his old man's sperm with him at all times just hoping for the chance to impregnate Sami with that would gross me out more than rape. As would Sami carrying EJ's half-brother and half-sister. THIS BETTER BE A FUCKING TYPO. :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox:

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

They're going to have to do a killer job convincing me how in the world Stefano could be the father of Sami's twins. Nothing fucking adds up!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Was Sami passed out or drugged at any time?

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Kenny
Jun 21 2007, 10:53 PM

Yeah, I think so. I remember a time that EJ and Sami went out somewhere and they had some drinks, and then she couldn't remember anything that happened that night the next day.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Angie79
Jun 21 2007, 10:56 PM
Kenny
Jun 21 2007, 10:53 PM

Yeah, I think so. I remember a time that EJ and Sami went out somewhere and they had some drinks, and then she couldn't remember anything that happened that night the next day.

That happened in August/September of 2006 or around then so that is out.

It may have been offscreen or something. This is confusing as hell. I like the shock of it all but I have no idea how this is possible. If it's true, EJ sure as hell doesn't know. He wouldn't be chasing after Sami and "his" child if he knew it was his sibling or siblings.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

^^Oh, ok. I didn't realize it was that long ago. They don't really pay attention to time frames on DOOL though.

Andre

DrewHamilton
Jun 21 2007, 10:49 PM
And I'm very glad to see the Brady/Horton BBQ is back. When's the last time we had one, 2002, during the meteor shower?

I'm prett sure Higley (2003) celebrated the 4th with fireworks and stuff, but I don't think there was a gathering.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply