Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:CDN TV Guide spoilers for wk of 7/2; OMG!
Topic Started: Jun 21 2007, 10:02 PM (1,753 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Jun 21 2007, 11:58 PM
Angie79
Jun 21 2007, 10:56 PM
Kenny
Jun 21 2007, 10:53 PM
Was Sami passed out or drugged at any time?

Yeah, I think so. I remember a time that EJ and Sami went out somewhere and they had some drinks, and then she couldn't remember anything that happened that night the next day.

That happened in August/September of 2006 or around then so that is out.

It may have been offscreen or something. This is confusing as hell. I like the shock of it all but I have no idea how this is possible. If it's true, EJ sure as hell doesn't know. He wouldn't be chasing after Sami and "his" child if he knew it was his sibling or siblings.

I just read that it happened in October.

We all know Days and their timelines.

Y'all, the door is officially opened to this possibility... :puke:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Your right Angie. Knowing Days, they could use that and say he took her to Stefano or something. I doubt it though. EJ wouldn't be doing all this if he knew the kid wasn't his.

Higley never celebrated the 4th. She had a big Salem bicentennial picnic thing that lasted from mid-late July but that was it. 2002 was the last Brady/Horton picnic and it's been far too long. I can't wait for it.

We did get a little celebration last year with J&J and Steve and Kayla on the pier though.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Maybe Sami's fooling them all and she's not even pregnant! Perhaps she's wearing a fake belly, a la Kristen in 1997. She's blackmailing the nurse into giving her other womens sonograms and faking the DNA tests, all for leverage against the DiMera family.

Okay, I'm reaching, LoL. That would be a twist, though!

Kenny
Member Avatar

The person who originally posted these spoilers just replied, saying that she didn't make a typo -- it actually says that Stefano is the father in the original list of spoilers.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

:o, I just got finished reading this tread. I can't believe that this is actually a possiblity!!

How weird and creepy would that be, LoL?

Kenny
Member Avatar

The page now lists this spoiler as "EJ learns he is the father of Sami's twins." The original was likely a typo, but not confirmed. CDN TVGuide DOES list Stefano as the father of Sami's twins... the originator of that thread is just assuming that CDN TVGuide is wrong.

So, make of that as you wish! LoL

Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

This is some fucking crazy shit right here. Guess we will have to wait to find out. :lol:

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Its obviously a typo...

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Kenny
Jun 22 2007, 12:08 AM
The page now lists this spoiler as "EJ learns he is the father of Sami's twins." The original was likely a typo, but not confirmed. CDN TVGuide DOES list Stefano as the father of Sami's twins... the originator of that thread is just assuming that CDN TVGuide is wrong.

I am confused. What page are you talking about?

Kenny
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jun 22 2007, 02:05 AM
Kenny
Jun 22 2007, 12:08 AM

I am confused. What page are you talking about?

http://soaptalkscoops.proboards56.com/inde...read=1182481427

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Oh, ok. She just changed it to that because Wendy at SNS has EJ listed. The listings still say Stefano. I bet it is a typo though.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I guess we will wait and see. I think it's a typo too but it seems the only way we will know is the mags or by watching I would think.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Also, I didn't get these from the Soap Talk board. They are directly from the tv listings.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jun 22 2007, 02:47 AM
Also, I didn't get these from the Soap Talk board. They are directly from the tv listings.

Alright.

I didn't remove the Stefano spoiler, I just added that other places are listing it as EJ in place of Stefano, that way everyone knows it might be a typo (not from you, but from the station) and it also might not be. I don't doubt you at all, hun. Promise!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

That's one HUGE typo!

But, in the world of the Dimera's, anything ia possible,

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

I hope it is not a typo and that Stefano is the father of Sami's twins!

I HATE EJami. Please GAWD let Sami's babies be Stefano's or Lucas's.

Rudolpho Meradi
Member Avatar

EJ is boring. He can go fuck himself. It is so much more exciting if Stefano is the father.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Add me to the list of those who want Stefano to be the father.

I think Belle's pregnancy was really fucked up. I remember a long delay between the sex and her becoming pregnant, then a short time pregnant to try and make up the gap. They could do the same with Sami.

Reading about Sami faking- I'd love for her to lose the babies then have to fake it. She needs to start lying and manipulating again.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply