Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R Spoilers: Nick is in Love...With
Topic Started: Jun 22 2007, 01:54 PM (616 Views)
SweetNYGal
Unregistered

In the upcoming week, Nick will return back to Genoa City with Logan in tow.

It all starts when Nick's health takes another turn; trying to keep Nick from fading away, Logan manages to get them back to where Nick's home. When they arrive at the hospital, she contacts Nikki to tell her the news of her son. Nikki assumes it's a practical joke but rushes to the hospital, with Sharon and Jack on her heels. Unfortunately, Phyllis is out of the loop, due to signing papers with Michael and Lauren to give custody of Summer to them if she goes to jail.

When Sharon, Nikki and Jack arrive at the hospital, Nick immediately brightens up upon seeing Sharon. When she hugs him, he lays a passionate kiss on her. Jack, not liking it at all; and Sharon tells Nick that he shouldn't have done that.

A confused Nick questions why he shouldn't be kissing the wife he knows; which proves that Nick is suffering partial amnesia. Nick comes back with a few years lost in his memory....All he knows is Sharon;

Another Big problem...Phyllis. When she learns that Nick is alive, she rushes to the hospital and showers her husband with happiness. When he comes to, he' pushes her away; not realizing that she is the woman that she iand he are married.

With Phyllis shatterend and Sharon confused...the question remains...Who will Nick choose one his complete memory returns?
Quote Post Goto Top

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

Surprisingly, I LOVE IT!!!!! There's some serious chemistry between Bergman, Case, Morrow, and Stafford. Can't wait to see it play out!!!! Eeee. I'm actually excited about Y&R right now. Can't believe it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

This all sounds pretty ho-hum to me.

Y&R needs an upheaval!

Thanks for posting this, beautiful!

SweetNYGal
Unregistered

Kenny
Jun 22 2007, 06:03 PM
This all sounds pretty ho-hum to me.

Y&R needs an upheaval!

Thanks for posting this, beautiful!

Well, it may sound 'ho- hum' but I am glad that it's nothing like that fake cliff hanger storyline with fake water underneath Dru when she felll to her 'death' :lol:

Plus too, I thought they were going to have it as Nick losing his memory entirely with that Logan chick falling for him ala Julia Larabee from ATWT....so I'm glad that he has selective memory loss and has NO memory of Phyllis.
Quote Post Goto Top

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Thanks for the news Vee

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Kool. I am actually looking forward to seeing how this playt out.

....yet I know it will be a disappointing mess

Marilyn_M
Member Avatar

Too bad I won't be able to enjoy this s/l cause Ms. Lethal is fucking up Y&R!

King
Member Avatar

Scandalous. Thanks, sweet!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply