Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:Daily spoilers 6/25-6/29
Topic Started: Jun 22 2007, 03:38 PM (595 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday, June 25
Chelsea is not blown away by her night with Nick; Lucas does not know if he can handle it if Sami's baby turns out to be E.J.'s; Sami confides in Marlena that she is worried she will lose Lucas if E.J. is the father of her baby; Sami's shocking sonogram.

Tuesday, June 26
Lucas promises that he and Sami will get through the pregnancy together, regardless of her test results; Stefano accuses E.J. of lying about Anna's intentions in Salem; Jeremy waits impatiently as Max arrives with cash for the secret merchandise.

Wednesday, June 27
Bo wires Hope so she can infiltrate the DiMera mansion; Jett invites Chelsea and Nick on a double date with him and his fiancee; Max wants to get out of business with Jeremy; Nick tells Billie that Kate is blackmailing him into rigging Sami's DNA test.

Thursday, June 28
Stefano corners Hope; Steve explains that he and Hope are having an affair; Stefano tells Tony to let the Bradys find out who killed Colleen; Jeremy gives Max his cut of the money; Nick, more alone than ever before, tries to call Chelsea in Las Vegas.

Friday, June 29
Roman drops Sami and Lucas off at the safe house; tormented Nick hands Marlena the DNA results; Bo and Hope suggest that Shawn move back into their house with Belle and the baby; Roman tells Bo about the fight he had with Anna the night before.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I watched Monday's episode today. It's good!

I don't believe Lucas for one second. If the babies turn out to be EJ's... he will have a very hard time staying with Sami, and accepting the children as part of their family.

Chelsea is being very selfish and arrogant. She needs to decide whether or not she wants Nick and let him know once and for all. She can't keep playing this game of hers.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

So now Shawn, Belle and Claire will be living at Bo and Hope's house?! What happened to their living arrangement at the Kiriakis mansion? We didn't even get to see it! If the three of them move in, it'll be a full house. You have Bo, Hope, Ciara, Chelsea, Jeremy, Jett?, Shawn, Belle and Claire. I know BOPE's house is supposedly huge, but damn!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I think they can do it because Chelsea, Jett, and Jeremy will be flying back and forth to Vegas so perhaps only Chelsea will be remaining in the house and she will be coming and going. Who knows.

I am surprised as this looks like a week heavy on teens. It is the first full week of summer so it's expected but it sounds like an ok week. Good to see Kate and Billie in there.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

DrewHamilton
Jun 23 2007, 04:06 AM
So now Shawn, Belle and Claire will be living at Bo and Hope's house?! What happened to their living arrangement at the Kiriakis mansion? We didn't even get to see it! If the three of them move in, it'll be a full house. You have Bo, Hope, Ciara, Chelsea, Jeremy, Jett?, Shawn, Belle and Claire. I know BOPE's house is supposedly huge, but damn!

The Kiriakis mansion was the living arrangement at the time, when Claire was still missing. Now, that they have their daughter back, of course Shawn is going to put Phillip as far out of the picture as possible.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply