Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:Lynda Hirsch spoilers for wk of 6/25
Topic Started: Jun 23 2007, 01:38 PM (813 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

DAYS OF OUR LIVES: Sami's sonogram reveals she's carrying a boy and a girl. They realize one baby could be Lucas' and the other E.J.'s. Kate threatens to tell the hospital that Nick stole the hairbrush if Nick doesn't make sure the DNA tests come out in E.J.'s favor. Meanwhile, at the hospital, a tormented Nick hands Marlena the DNA results. Marlena is crestfallen to learn E.J. is the father of both babies and delivers the devastating news to Sami and Lucas. A pained Lucas assures Sami she won't lose him. Stefano tells Tony to let the Bradys find out who killed Colleen the truth will devastate them. Nick calls Kate and tells her he did what she wanted. Shawn confides to Hope that he's hurt over Claire's thinking Philip is her father. He recounts how she ran into Philip's arms at the hotel. Bo and Hope suggest Shawn move back into their home with Belle and the baby. Roman thinks he sent Anna the wrong signal by sleeping with her.

SNEAK PEEK: Stefano collapses.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Kate's involvement could lead to a really nice murder mystery and the end of the Brady-Dimera feud. Because both sides will want to kill her once they find out what she's done.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Wow..so Roman and Anna sleep together..thats interesting..

Kenny
Member Avatar

Roman and Anna sleep together? DAMN! That's fast!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

She just got back to town, and Roman is already sleeping with her... yikes! Then again, he hasn't gotten much action in a long time :lol:

I like the idea of Belle, Shawn and Claire moving into the Brady home. However, I don't think that will work out the way Shawn hopes... getting Phillip out of the picture.

Kenny
Member Avatar

I just can't wrap my mind around ANY character -- much less Anna -- wanting to hop into bed with this version of RRRRoman Brrrrrady.

Why does he get all the hot women?! Billie, Kate, Anna... ugh. I could understand it if Wayne Northrup was in the role (please, please bring him back!) but not with Josh Taylor. No way, no how. Kate and Anna are similar women (that is... stylish sexy ladies) and neither one should ever be paired with this ho-hum "glorified extra" version of Roman, yet both have. Because really, that's all he is now -- a glorified extra. He has no personality or stories of his own. He's just there as a side-player, and that's all he'll ever be until Wayne Northrup returns to the role, IMO.

As for THIS Roman and who be belongs with? Hmm... I'm thinking someone more along the lines of, eh... Bonnie Lockhart? Yeah? Yeah.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Kenny
Jun 23 2007, 06:06 PM
I just can't wrap my mind around ANY character -- much less Anna -- wanting to hop into bed with this version of RRRRoman Brrrrrady.

I'll just take it to mean Anna's working for the Dimeras and taking one for the team.

Or she's on drugs.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I don't mind Josh as Roman and I liked him with Kate. I actually liked Kate during that time and haven't since! He needs a storyline bad. He has just been around here and there just as a cop with no real storyline for quite a while now. I am glad he is getting something now.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Sounds good. Roman and Anna do it already? That was fast :lol:

They do have chemistry though. JT isn't bad. He's just not Roman.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

px780
Jun 23 2007, 10:08 PM
Kenny

I'll just take it to mean Anna's working for the Dimeras and taking one for the team.

Or she's on drugs.

Kenny, it'll be OK. This is Sheffer. I doubt we'll even see Anna and Roman kiss because she's not gonna get pregnant. They'll just TALK about the characters having had sex rather than SHOW it.

I am fine with Anna sleeping with Roman just because she wants to get laid or is working for Stefano or she is trying to make Tony jealous or all of the above.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

IMissAremid
Jun 24 2007, 01:23 AM
px780
Kenny

Or she's on drugs.

Kenny, it'll be OK. This is Sheffer. I doubt we'll even see Anna and Roman kiss because she's not gonna get pregnant. They'll just TALK about the characters having had sex rather than SHOW it.

I am fine with Anna sleeping with Roman just because she wants to get laid or is working for Stefano or she is trying to make Tony jealous or all of the above.

I know what you are getting it but the lack of love scenes is not all Hogan's fault. He was giving them to us in December. I think it has more to do with budget cuts. He is trying to sneak romance in scenes lately but it doesn't seem like Salem has bedrooms anymore so that contributes to it. I would like to see love scenes too but it seems like more of a budgetary sacrifice then anything else.

Ridge
Member Avatar

Roman must have bust his nut considering he hasn't gotten any in AGES.

I love the fact that they are actually using him and NOT making this only a fab 4 SL, all the Bradys should be involved. I hope once MBE returns from her break she is involved too.

Everything sounds OK. I hate that Kate is blackmailing AGAIN and that Nick is the blackmailee AGAIN but whatevs.

Surprised that the show didn't go the obvious route of making EJ and Lucas the fathers. Also it is silly that they didn't find out that she is having twins until now. But whatevs.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Just in case people forgot, Roman did hook up with Nicole before she left Salem.
Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

PhoenixRising05
Jun 24 2007, 01:27 AM
IMissAremid
px780
Kenny

Or she's on drugs.

I know what you are getting it but the lack of love scenes is not all Hogan's fault. He was giving them to us in December. I think it has more to do with budget cuts. He is trying to sneak romance in scenes lately but it doesn't seem like Salem has bedrooms anymore so that contributes to it. I would like to see love scenes too but it seems like more of a budgetary sacrifice then anything else.

Budgetary reasons does not explain why Hogan is not writing love scenes.

They found the money to build that retarded Maison Blanche set with RED brick walls and used it for like four eps yet they can't make an effort to have even one permanent bedroom anywhere in Salem?

Budgetary reasons does not explain why viewers this spring were shown Billie and Nick's one-night stand yet after all these months of the show trying to establish an emotional investment for viewers in Chelsea and Nick getting together the show fails miserably in providing any sort of payoff as their first time is not demonstrated and instead happens off screen where they only tell us about it later. I have a strong suspicion Anna and Roman will be the same way.

I happen to like this summer storyline but have seen little indication that Hogan has any interest in providing Days fans with true romance. HOPEFULLY he proves me wrong with the Colleen and Santo tale but I'm not holding my breath.

Kenny
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Jun 24 2007, 04:37 PM
PhoenixRising05
Jun 24 2007, 01:27 AM
IMissAremid
px780
Kenny

Or she's on drugs.

Budgetary reasons does not explain why Hogan is not writing love scenes.

They found the money to build that retarded Maison Blanche set with RED brick walls and used it for like four eps yet they can't make an effort to have even one permanent bedroom anywhere in Salem?

Budgetary reasons does not explain why viewers this spring were shown Billie and Nick's one-night stand yet after all these months of the show trying to establish an emotional investment for viewers in Chelsea and Nick getting together the show fails miserably in providing any sort of payoff as their first time is not demonstrated and instead happens off screen where they only tell us about it later. I have a strong suspicion Anna and Roman will be the same way.

I happen to like this summer storyline but have seen little indication that Hogan has any interest in providing Days fans with true romance. HOPEFULLY he proves me wrong with the Colleen and Santo tale but I'm not holding my breath.

Ditto.

Once again, IMA, you speak exactly what I feel.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply