Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Summer Previews
Topic Started: Jun 25 2007, 07:07 PM (473 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

World of Bold and the Beautiful

Summer

Something unexpected happens as Nick and Taylor await the birth of their child, and this surprising turn of events tests their commitment to each other.

Bridget has concerns about what happened in the fertility lab when she discovers that her mother and Taylor's files might have been mixed up.

A triangle develops around Rick, Phoebe and Constantine.

Constantine's presence leads to a big concert and a musical competition.

Ashley is interested in Ridge, who doesn't know about her past with Rick. But is Rick through with Ashley?

Stephanie meddles in Ridge's life, as she's a big advocate of Ridge's relationship with Ashley.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

skiman1208
Member Avatar

For as much as I love B&B, it's driving me crazy right now. I think it's great they play the veterans on this show really well, but come on, where is Felicia, Thorne, Donna, Storm, Jackie, Eric?????? I want to see the wealth evenly distributed. I know I have to be a little bit more patient now that Kay Alden has jumped on board, but my God its like a never ending circle.

P.S. I hate Constantine (the character)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply