Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
PSNS: BLACKMAILER REVEALED!
Topic Started: Jun 25 2007, 07:51 PM (1,807 Views)
skiman1208
Member Avatar

Okay, after watching today's episode it would make ZERO sense for it to be Pretty! Sheridan saw the blackmailer's face and the blackmailer clearly said that they would bring Pretty to town to break up Luis and Fancy.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

skiman12082004
Jun 27 2007, 10:11 PM
Okay, after watching today's episode it would make ZERO sense for it to be Pretty! Sheridan saw the blackmailer's face and the blackmailer clearly said that they would bring Pretty to town to break up Luis and Fancy.

I saw that scene too and was like :huh: ..........

King
Member Avatar

Wooohoooo! NO PRETTY!! I hope.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

skiman12082004
Jun 28 2007, 03:11 AM

Maybe Pretty is a Transexual and was referring to the female side of It's personality? Sheridan saw that it was Pretty under the mask and then Pretty told her she would bring her back? Maybe "It" doesn't mean it litterally?

Who knows It's Passions :lol:

Rudolpho Meradi
Member Avatar

Maybe JER is trying to do something similar to what Nip/Tuck did with The Carver plot?

King
Member Avatar

I don't think it's Pretty. A core family member being BROUGHT ON as a murderer/stalker is a bit much.

I am going to stick by Vince and Vals until I see it on screen otherwise.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I am so confused by this.

I think it's an even bigger letdown if it's Vincent/Valerie because we all have been talking about it forever and both are minor characters.

Pretty, while a new character, is a core family member and I think she and her story has major dramatic potential so I still hope it's her. It's Passions. Anything can happen. It's likely this whole thing won't make sense. :lol:

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

If Sheridan sees the blackmailer and still says it's Pretty...damn it'd be awesome if Sheridan lied about the blackmailer's identity.

Deleted User
Deleted User

King
Jun 27 2007, 11:45 PM
I don't think it's Pretty. A core family member being BROUGHT ON as a murderer/stalker is a bit much.

I am going to stick by Vince and Vals until I see it on screen otherwise.

I'm VERY confused.

I mean, VERY.

Haven't we already been told SOD or SOW or TVG (one of 'em) that it's DEFINITELY Pretty?

Unless they told a lie, it must be Pretty.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

King
Jun 27 2007, 01:43 PM
I have read Luis and Harmony figure out the blackmailer is Pretty, and they are pretty sure about it...............but THEY'RE WRONG!

Don't know if it's true or not, but supposedly, yes, she is "REVEALED to be Blackmailer" thanks to Luis, Fancy, and Sheridan's investigations but is actually not.

And this possibility makes me HAPPPPPPPY!

Sheridan's investigation? What the heck does that even mean? She KNOWS who the h-she is. She said she'd call the police and reveal its identity. She needs no "investigation."

SOMETHING VERY FISHY, VERY FISHY is going on here!
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

px780
Jun 27 2007, 09:17 PM
I didn't even wonder why the Cranes wouldn't put it together, King. I guess I don't expect much from Sheridan- or any of them.

A false reveal at this juncture would be a bad move and piss me off more than words can express. I know it's a Passions staple, but...for fuck's sake, writers. NO FALSE REVEAL. None of this "oh it's Pretty...for like a month" bullshit. It's not the same as a twist. It's not entertainment, imho. It's just crap.

Much of the problem with the show is that nothing has ever been real- Chad's not the Evian child, Julian and Theresa were never married, he was never murdered, Liz was Eve's sister, then half-sister, then adopted half-sister or something, Theresa tells all to Ethan but OH NO he doesn't hear or it's a fantasy or whatever. I hope that they don't do that again some more when most of us only have a few months left to endure/enjoy.

And to me, all those things are part of the stupid, cooky charm -- and appeal -- of the show. :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Or...unless the brainless college intern working at the PR department of NBC Productions emailed the spoilers to SOW/SOD fucked it up?

Haha. But seriously, Pretty CAN be revealed to be the Blackmailer still...it's just whoever exposes her can be wrong.

Rudolpho Meradi
Member Avatar

Remember on DAYS back in April 2004 when Hattie Adams was "revealed" to be the Salem Stalker?

That is what King is trying to say.

whitbrookfan4life
Member Avatar

King
Jun 29 2007, 12:54 AM
Or...unless the brainless college intern working at the PR department of NBC Productions emailed the spoilers to SOW/SOD fucked it up?

lmao, i can so see that happening.

who cares what SOD/SOW reported? they aren't God.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

whitbrookfan4life
Jun 29 2007, 02:36 PM

Please be more respectful of my religious beliefs, yo.

whitbrookfan4life
Member Avatar

px780
Jun 29 2007, 07:53 PM
whitbrookfan4life
Jun 29 2007, 02:36 PM

Please be more respectful of my religious beliefs, yo.

:lol:

Rudolpho Meradi
Member Avatar

Why is it so hard to believe the spoilers?

I think the spoilers are correct. But I think the character that exposes Pretty Crane will turn out be wrong.

Just beceause someone in Harmony "exposes" Pretty Crane to be the Blackmailer, it doesnt mean that they are correct.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply