Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
BLIND ITEMS- EXCLUSIVE!; I gots the JUICY!
Topic Started: Jun 26 2007, 06:07 PM (3,894 Views)
juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

Here's some fun blind items for everyone. You WON'T FIND THESE ANYWHERE ELSE!!! :D

Which veteran actor has told their boss, “You can shove it where the sun doesn’t shine!” and is also buddy, buddy with that person’s boss? Should the network not renew this top-level executive’s contract in the Summer, it won’t solely be due to this actor’s long list of complaints alone. Other big names have their own experiences to complain about.

Which Daytime Emmy nominee was said to be furious about their own manager publicly stating that their competitor's win was most deserved? The nominee has been leaving the manager angry, berating messages about the faux pas.

Which recently married East Coast actor is said to be severely depressed? Apparently, spending a lifetime living a lie is proving to be far more difficult than he imagined. Friends say it's obvious he's depressed and it's obvious why, mentioning his appearance has been more unkempt than usual and go so far as to blame his recent weight gain on the depression.

Speaking of weight, apparently not only was that a major issue in the decision to fire a west coast actress, but also why she was not allowed to attend the Emmys. Though said actress is secure in the way she looks, apparently her producer is not.

Finally, which two East Coast Actors STILL hate each other? Believe what you hear folks- there is no love lost between those two. Pity for their fans.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jcar03
Member Avatar

Well the weight one is about Adrianne Leon.

The only manager I can think of is Michael Bruno was stated he figured Genie Francis would win over his client Lesli Kay.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

jcar03
Jun 26 2007, 11:17 PM

The only manager I can think of is Michael Bruno was stated he figured Genie Francis would win over his client Lesli Kay.

That's who I thought too.

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

Could the third one be Kamar de los Reyes of OLTL? I know he was married recently....

I wonder which two actors the last one is referring to...

KMan101
Member Avatar

I think it's Jacob Young. Didn't he just get married and his appearance looks like crap. His hair is awful and he's gained weight.

KMan101
Member Avatar

And hopefully that first one is Jill Farren Phelps. I honestly can't see it being anyone else.

Deleted User
Deleted User

" Speaking of weight, apparently not only was that a major issue in the decision to fire a west coast actress, but also why she was not allowed to attend the Emmys. Though said actress is secure in the way she looks, apparently her producer is not."

This is the most devastating thing I've read all week! Why am I the only person OUTRAGED here?!!

I mean, you can't go to the Emmys because of your weight?

I DEMAND some form of action by the daytime community!
Quote Post Goto Top

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

JERSoapsFan
Jun 26 2007, 08:00 PM
" Speaking of weight, apparently not only was that a major issue in the decision to fire a west coast actress, but also why she was not allowed to attend the Emmys. Though said actress is secure in the way she looks, apparently her producer is not."

This is the most devastating thing I've read all week! Why am I the only person OUTRAGED here?!!

welcome to Hollywood.

Ridge
Member Avatar

JERSoapsFan
Jun 26 2007, 08:00 PM

Not really devastated much, television as a whole has done this many a times before. 4 years ago it was Kathy Brier (who was amazing back then BTW) who was facing the balcklash of her weight. Kathy has lost some but not a lot and she looks as fine as she ever did, but her role on the show slowly dwindled to strictly supporting and nothing more. Marcy was a star of OLTL now she is a supporting character. This discrimination is common, sadly.

Cat
Member Avatar

juniorz1
Jun 26 2007, 06:07 PM
Which veteran actor has told their boss, “You can shove it where the sun doesn’t shine!” and is also buddy, buddy with that person’s boss? Should the network not renew this top-level executive’s contract in the Summer, it won’t solely be due to this actor’s long list of complaints alone. Other big names have their own experiences to complain about.

Tony Geary re: JFP?

Trevor St' John re: Frank Valentini?

Thorsten Kaye re: JHC?

Quote:

Which recently married East Coast actor is said to be severely depressed?  Apparently, spending a lifetime living a lie is proving to be far more difficult than he imagined.  Friends say it's obvious he's depressed and it's obvious why, mentioning his appearance has been more unkempt than usual and go so far as to blame his recent weight gain on the depression.

Jacob Young?

Quote:

Speaking of weight, apparently not only was that a major issue in the decision to fire a west coast actress, but also why she was not allowed to attend the Emmys.  Though said actress is secure in the way she looks, apparently her producer is not.

Adriane Leon -- and it is a scandal the way she's been treated. I don't care what the Hollywood Rules are.

Quote:

Finally, which two East Coast Actors STILL hate each other?  Believe what you hear folks- there is no love lost between those two.  Pity for their fans.

So, they are male, huh?

No clue! I would have said Peter Bergman and Eric Braeden, but this BI is East Coast, so...

King
Member Avatar

OMG, these are actually JUICY blind items. LOL. I love these.

Manny
Member Avatar

I hope to God that the first one is actually Tony Geary VS JFP... I soooo want her out and I wanna see another producer do something with GH...

Cause I hate seeing same people over and over.. (I know HW writes stories, but I'm sure executive producer has a major say in everything and I think JFP allowed Guza to write for same characters over and over..)

Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

KMan101
Jun 26 2007, 07:03 PM
I think it's Jacob Young. Didn't he just get married and his appearance looks like crap. His hair is awful and he's gained weight.

I totally agree with you there.

AndyAMC
Member Avatar

I've been wondering what's up with Jacob Young - I knew he just got married, but has been looking very unkept on AMC lately.

I hope he's gay though - that makes my fantasies much more real....haha. Now he just needs to find me in real life....

jcar03
Member Avatar

Geary could easily be the first one. Some think Slezak but I don't think she is buddy buddy with Frons who would be Valenti boss, correct? She has said some stuff about Frons.

KMan101
Member Avatar

My first thought was Young and I stand by it. It's supposedly "well known" he's likely gay ... or bi, I suppose. Bi's definitely not bad ;)

Hahaha ...

Sweetbabygirl
Member Avatar
Do I look like I give a bluedilly fuck?!

Ya'll got Geary, huh? I was thinking Steve Burton for the first one.

I'd kill to know about the last one.

jcar03
Member Avatar

Are there any know rivarlies between two east coasters? Since it says STILL it leads me to think they might of patched things up or appeared to have patched things up but are still not on good terms.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Burton doesn't seem like someone who goes back at the EP. He seems much more soft spoken than Jason ever was.

But I could be wrong although I'm 100% confident that it's Phelps. She's been with GH FOREVER ... six years. Disgusting. I hope her butt is FIRED although I won't get my hopes up.

The last one definitely puzzles me .... hmmm ...

My first thought was Braeden and Bergman but duh, they're on the WEST coast... I'm so confused.

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

Cat
Jun 27 2007, 09:18 AM
Quote:

Finally, which two East Coast Actors STILL hate each other?  Believe what you hear folks- there is no love lost between those two.  Pity for their fans.

So, they are male, huh?

No clue! I would have said Peter Bergman and Eric Braeden, but this BI is East Coast, so...

I don't think it necessarily means they're both male. At least one is obviously a male but the other could be a female- usually when 1 male & 1 female actor are referred to as a unit, they're called "actors." I'm pretty sure 1 of them could be a woman. :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply