Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
BLIND ITEMS- EXCLUSIVE!; I gots the JUICY!
Topic Started: Jun 26 2007, 06:07 PM (4,206 Views)
Cat
Member Avatar

Total shot in the dark but -- Trevor St John & Kassie DePaiva? Not that I ever heard they hated each other, but sometimes on screen there can be a frosty vibe between the two which makes me wonder if it is entirely scripted.

Roger Howarth & Cady McClain?

LOL, the Todd connection.

See, I'm thinking "Pity for their fans" might be an onscreen couple. I would have said Susan Lucci & Walt Wiley or Kim Zimmer & Robert Newman but I understand they get along well with each other.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

aMLCproduction
Member Avatar
Prince

KMan101
Jun 27 2007, 07:27 PM
My first thought was Young and I stand by it. It's supposedly "well known" he's likely gay ... or bi, I suppose. Bi's definitely not bad ;)

Hahaha ...

He get down foreal? I didnt know he has sweet cheecks? Does any have any spec. on the two fueding actors? :moon:

pspcindy
Member Avatar

No clue on the first item.

I immediately thought of Jacob Young on the newly married and miserable. He is so cute but looks just awful lately.

Bruno seems to be the agent of choice for the Emmy faux pas. He is a big GF fan but Leslie Kay is his client.

The last one seems worded to lead one to think the actors are co-stars/love interests. That is indeed juicy. Who oh who could it be?

King
Member Avatar

Love how it's EXCLUSIVELY on the DR. :) Love ya, greg!!

Bella Principessa
Member Avatar
Oh, I didnt know we could customize this! LOL

I don't know, think the first one sounds like Walt Wiley to me. From what I've heard, he's very buddy, buddy, with Frons, JHC and was with MMT also. Frons' contract is up in...September....I think, so IMO, it's someone on ABC and it's someone who's friends with Fronie boy.

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

I'm pretty sure the first one is ABC-related, but I don't see Walt Willey being chummy with Frons. The GH boys, on the other hand.... <_<

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

jcar03
Jun 26 2007, 06:17 PM
Well the weight one is about Adrianne Leon.

The only manager I can think of is Michael Bruno was stated he figured Genie Francis would win over his client Lesli Kay.

Those were the obvious ones.

Michael Bruno should have supported Lesli. She was the better actress. Not everyone neds to bow down to Genie.

Poor Adrienne. She's no Meryl but she shouldn't be shunned for gaining a few pounds.

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

UNLESS it's someone at Y&R who's buddy-buddy with Barbara Bloom. Now THAT would be interesting. Doubtful though. <_<

Bella Principessa
Member Avatar
Oh, I didnt know we could customize this! LOL

juniorz1
Jul 1 2007, 07:42 PM
I'm pretty sure the first one is ABC-related, but I don't see Walt Willey being chummy with Frons. The GH boys, on the other hand.... <_<

Oh Walt has been chummy with Frons for years. LOL It's probably a GH guy, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's not Walt.

WTGH
Member Avatar
Bitch!

juniorz1
Jun 26 2007, 06:07 PM
Finally, which two East Coast Actors STILL hate each other? Believe what you hear folks- there is no love lost between those two. Pity for their fans.

Hmmm... the STILL makes it sound like they just came back after a long absence.

It HAS to be Cady McClain and Roger Howarth! :o

into_the_skyline
Member Avatar

Michael Bruno said over and over again that Lesli Kay deserved that Emmy, but had no chance against Genie Francis. This was Genie's year and nothing was going to stop her from getting it, according to him.

The top one seems like CBS to me. On GH they seem to be supportive of JFP/Guza and who has something to complain about? Tony Geary has a fat paycheck and vacation, Sonny/Jason, etc. are getting tons of screentime. I just don't see the problem. If it's someone like Jackie Zeman, you know Frons couldn't care less.

At Y&R there have been several controversial exits and I'd be shocked if it weren't Y&R. Eileen Davidson ran to B&B and Victoria Rowell has been begging to join her. Of course Sony squashed that idea.

Then you have Jess Walton who 100% was leaving last year, but was convinced by Latham to stay re-sign. She did and her storyline has been a disaster. She hasn't appeared in about six weeks despite fans enjoying her romance.

Even bigger than all the other exits is Ed Scott, Melody Thomas Scott's husband. She almost left the show the last time he was fired and has stated that she was upset with her lack of story. Yes she has one now, but the husband firing might swing her.

Everyone from Bill Bell has been fired. The writers, the casting director, the music people, the producers, the cast, etc. They won't admit it, but I'm sure they are worried there.

The only big problem is that Barbara Bloom has been positive about Latham and now she's writing for the show. I have no clue what is going on!

MTSRocks
Member Avatar

Q Steph
Jul 1 2007, 08:31 PM
jcar03
Jun 26 2007, 06:17 PM
Well the weight one is about Adrianne Leon. 

The only manager I can think of is Michael Bruno was stated he figured Genie Francis would win over his client Lesli Kay.

Those were the obvious ones.

Michael Bruno should have supported Lesli. She was the better actress. Not everyone needs to bow down to Genie.

Fuck yes, I agree. I love Genie Francis and all, but all the ridiculous crap some people were spewing was well ridiculous. I mainly wanted her to win because she is so long overdue and she did add some heart back to GH during her stint. And personally after all the years that Genie spent on GH, I just found her win to be a tad anticlimactic. I just expected more, and the win to have been for Lead. Same for GL, having that awful Rachel Ray presenting the award just ruined everything.

OceanView
Unregistered

juniorz1
Jun 26 2007, 06:07 PM
Here's some fun blind items for everyone.  You WON'T FIND THESE ANYWHERE ELSE!!!  :D

Which veteran actor has told their boss, “You can shove it where the sun doesn’t shine!” and is also buddy, buddy with that person’s boss? Should the network not renew this top-level executive’s contract in the Summer, it won’t solely be due to this actor’s long list of complaints alone. Other big names have their own experiences to complain about.

Which Daytime Emmy nominee was said to be furious about their own manager publicly stating that their competitor's win was most deserved?  The nominee has been leaving the manager angry, berating messages about the faux pas.

Which recently married East Coast actor is said to be severely depressed?  Apparently, spending a lifetime living a lie is proving to be far more difficult than he imagined.  Friends say it's obvious he's depressed and it's obvious why, mentioning his appearance has been more unkempt than usual and go so far as to blame his recent weight gain on the depression.

Speaking of weight, apparently not only was that a major issue in the decision to fire a west coast actress, but also why she was not allowed to attend the Emmys.  Though said actress is secure in the way she looks, apparently her producer is not.

Finally, which two East Coast Actors STILL hate each other?  Believe what you hear folks- there is no love lost between those two.  Pity for their fans.

Oooh you have blind items? Yay! Love ya! :D

I hate how they fired Adrianne Leon, and if it really was primarily because of her weight (I think she looks great, personally) that is sooo WRONG! :angry:
Quote Post Goto Top

daysfan
Member Avatar

How in the world could ANYONE think Adrienne Leon is fat? She looks fine to me.

I feel so bad for her. That must be terrible for her to endure.

Stupid Y&R....

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I heard that the reason Adrianne Leon was not allowed to attend the Emmys was because of a security issue. Actually, that is accurate; she posted it on her MySpace blog. But rumor has it that she has a stalker.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply