Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
ATWT: Jade out!
Topic Started: Jun 27 2007, 11:17 AM (447 Views)
King
Member Avatar

Byebye, Elena Goode

From the July 10 issue of Soap Opera Digest:

ATWT's Elena Goode is leaving the show. "It was either now or in a year, when my contract was up, so I'm fine," assured Goode at an Emmy party. "They were never really sure what to do with the character, which also made it difficult for me." While the actress is considering a move to L.A., there are also rumors that she might be meeting with OLTL. Her final air date has not been released, but she should be off-screen by the end of July.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

About damn time!

Marilyn_M
Member Avatar

She grew on me. Oh well, good luck to her!

juppiter

As I said on SON, I'm pretty pissed about this. Elena Goode's Jade was a refreshing character that had loads of potential. It wouldn't have been hard for them to write a good story for her.

Tishy
Unregistered

She grew on me. I started to like her.

If they ever gave Lainey a story on GH, she would be a perfect relative for her.
Quote Post Goto Top

Marilyn_M
Member Avatar

juppiter
Jun 27 2007, 12:59 PM
As I said on SON, I'm pretty pissed about this. Elena Goode's Jade was a refreshing character that had loads of potential. It wouldn't have been hard for them to write a good story for her.

ICAM! I hated that she was nothing more than a prop for the gawd-awful Will and Gwen. Not to mention, the lacking diversity on ATWT. Now all we have left is Dallas had he is hardly ever shown. That is a crying shame! <_<

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply