Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
PSNS: Another Theory
Topic Started: Jun 28 2007, 01:47 AM (447 Views)
King
Member Avatar

What if.......

- Vince and Val grew up in an orphanage because their parents were killed in a horrible accident. They were teased as kids for being freaks...maybe they were incestuous. Or everyone thought they were?

- They learned their parents were killed by the Cranes/Alistair the racist bastard and vowed revenge.

- They learned the Cranes actually dumped them at the Orphanage after they killed their parents...along with another boy at the orphanage.....Evian's son.

- They decided to go to Harmony to mess with all of the Crane's lives! Val tried to break up Chad Crane's life with Whitney first, but it didn't work so Vince stepped in, and it worked.

- Val decided to scheme and ruin Julian's life. They raped Fancy like ten times in a week. They killed Alistair?

- They used the info they uncovered at their orphanage - that Evian's son ended up there - to keep the Cranes in the palms of their hands.

- They pit Sher Sher and Fancy against each other.

- They ruin Ethan's life on a daily basis.

- They frame Pretty next week.

- When exposed and all is said and done, it's revealed Spike is the Evian child.

Re-owwwwwww!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rudolpho Meradi
Member Avatar

How many theories do you have?

Unfortunately, your theories sound far more exciting than anything lazy JER possibly could come up with.

King
Member Avatar

That's all one theory, biotch!

But I have lots.

Rudolpho Meradi
Member Avatar

It cant be the only theory, beceause then you wouldnt name the thread "Another Theory".

Me being a Biotch!?

Take that back!

MEOW!

King
Member Avatar

Well my OTHER theory is that the He-She is TC/Charity and they have deep, inter-racial anal sex on an hourly basis when they are not raping Fancy.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I like it but the stalker is a he/she so it would have to be Vincent and Valerie becoming one at times or something.

These theories are better then anything the show will give us so keep them coming :lol:

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Hmm. I like it.

I like it better as TC/Charity. Or just TC.

whitbrookfan4life
Member Avatar

i'd enjoy the hell out of watching this go down.

Quote:

I like it better as TC/Charity. Or just TC.

LOL

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply