Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: GOPE fools Stefano... pretends to be Hope!; Check out Vivian's entrance!
Topic Started: Jun 28 2007, 03:52 AM (961 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

[dohtml]<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sE9Ao7-qeII"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sE9Ao7-qeII" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>[/dohtml]

Vivian: "Excuse me. EXCUUUSE ME! What are you doing with my HUSBAND!?"
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rudolpho Meradi
Member Avatar

I have said it before, and I say it again.

I loved the Princess Gina saga! I have always hated how so many crybabies dissed that storyline, just beceause they couldnt stand Gina and Johns temporary relationship.

DAYS started trying the classy and stylish touch from 1996, and continued it through the rest of that decade.
Sally Sussman Morina wrote this storyline very well during 1998-1999.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Rudolpho Meradi
Jun 28 2007, 04:22 AM
I have said it before, and I say it again.

I loved the Princess Gina saga! I have always hated how so many crybabies dissed that storyline, just beceause they couldnt stand Gina and Johns temporary relationship.

I couldn't have said it better myself!!! :hail: :hail:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

The story was ok but it dragged out for far too long. I loved when real Gina showed up but the rest was a confusing mess at times. I will give KA credit. She played it well. I just think it went on forever and it was way too sci-fi and all over the place. It also began the destruction of Stefano's character that is still trying to be rectified today.

Having said that. I didn't mind Gina and John because I knew they would go there and it made sense with what JER hinted at with Hope's past during his tenure. It made a lot of sense and they did have chemistry. The sub sex was hot. It was only after that where I began to dislike Gina/Hope and John. They just didn't feel the same after that. The fire between them was gone IMO.

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

lol, I still love "Steffies" reaction to Gina's return.

Kenny
Member Avatar

"STEFFY'S GETTING STUFFY! STEFFY'S GETTING STUFFY!"

cassie1013

Oh my god! I totally remember this exact scene - classic! I loved this era (I'm pretty sure that's public knowledge) and this s/l. It WAS dragged out, but I still liked it all through. Kristian A. was pretty hot in this s/l. Oh, John and his mullet.

For some weird reason, Gina and Stefano are hot. lol. Hope and Stefano is so "get your hands off her old man!" but not when she's Gina. LOL. Days is ALMOST as good as it was at this time right now.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Kenny
Jun 28 2007, 09:51 PM
"STEFFY'S GETTING STUFFY! STEFFY'S GETTING STUFFY!"

OMG I LOVE THIS. Never seen it before. Thanks for posting it Kenny.

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Peter Reckell looks so different when he is clean shaven!

I loved the Princess Gona saga and yeah I remember thinking when will this SL end when I was watching it, but it had so many twists and turns I didnt mind it going on and on and on. I still hate that KA was not awarded the emmy that year.

cassie1013

OK, I am having trouble remembering. Was that actually Hope? Then Gina was with Greta, pretending to be Hope? It was so confusing at times.

Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

Gina :wub:
I completely forgot about Vivian and Stefano. I remember the town house, is this around the same time Vivian had a chip implanted in her tooth?

cassie1013

I don't think Stefano and Viv's relationship was very long in that era. Because by the middle of 99, the claws were out between Vivian and Kate over VICTOR which I remember. Also, Stefano was major obsessed with Marlena right?? And Hope, apparently.

#1days
Unregistered

Wow they all looked so young! I sure miss Vivian. :hail:
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

Kristian was HOT back then!

I loved the Princess Gina story, and I don't even think it was dragged out too long, either. It was a great saga that clearly had a beginning, middle, and end. Anyway, it was much better than the lightning fast pace we have today.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

I liked the Princess Gina storyline. Sally wrote it good, but I felt that it got dragged out when Langan took over, keeping Hope and Stefano prisoners while Gina was pretending to be Hope in Salem.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Here's a fabulous clip from when Hope was transformed into Gina.

[dohtml]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bWikrclRxfc&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bWikrclRxfc&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/dohtml]

By the way, welcome to the board, Sindacco!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply