Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD Casting About Tidbit; Another return?
Topic Started: Jun 28 2007, 11:57 AM (2,086 Views)
Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

I suggest Cynthia Preston as a Kristen re-cast! She wouldn't be able to do Susan, but oh well....

Posted Image

Take note Corday! :angry:

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

Oh my gosh, I totally forgot about Cynthia Preston. Loved her. I'd take her in a heartbeat, haha.

I still say there's a decent case for Mike, considering Jeremy's in town and Billie needs a love interest.

Carrie would be awesome but I can't see it being long-term unless they break her and Austin up for the millionth time and put her with Lucas again. That would just suck, so ...

Gotta be Mike or Kristen.

Rudolpho Meradi
Member Avatar

I will never accept a recast for Kristen!

King
Member Avatar

I don't think he cares if you forgive him or not.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I want to believe that it's going to be Carrie. Christie Clark is willing to return at the drop of a dime. She's said that several times. She loves DAYS, and she was very understand when she was fired last October. DAYS is her home. She grew up on that show. With Anna back, and in story with Roman, it would be interesting to see Carrie take in what is going on with her parents. She hasn't really seen them together. Marlena's been the only woman that she's ever seen in Roman's life, so it would be interesting to see what Carrie thinks of her parents hooking up. And it will be nice to see Leann Hunley and Christie finally get a scene together, which has never ever happened.

With the DiMera storyline going on, Greta and/or Colin Murphy are two possibilities as well. Whatever happend to Colin? He showed up on Melaswen, and then pretty much disappeared after Nicole helped him escape his prison. Did they say he was killed in the volcano/tsunami? I can't remember. And Greta, she was pretty boring towards the end of Julianne Morris' run with the show, but she was placed with Jack and Jennifer. What more could you expect from her? :lol: I loved Greta when she was in the thick of things with the DiMeras/John/Hope. And since John is not her father, Stefano has to be the father. I'd like to see another DiMera return home to Daddy's waiting arms.

The chances of Nicole coming back are pretty slim to none. Why would she ever come back? What would be the point? The same thing goes for Kristen. She's not needed anymore. The writers were able to tell the story of EJ without her. They've moved on and are now focusing on the history of the DiMeras. They're not even using Lexie, who is a DiMera by blood. What the hell could they use Kristen for? She's not even a real DiMera. IMO, it would be a waste of money.

King
Member Avatar

John and Marlena will need a story come the fall. Tony/Anna will too. Kristen makes perfect sense.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Not really. The Tony that was invovled with Kristen is not really the Tony that Hogan is trying to write for with Anna. With Anna back, there's no need for Kristen.

Ridge
Member Avatar

I have always called Cynthia Preston as a first line re-cast for Kristen. She's got the pozazz, the looks, the chops, she's perfect. She has done odd pairings on GH too so this would so work with her and John.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Cynthia Preston is way too young to be Kristen Blake. There's no way, in a million years, that I would believe her as the mother EJ.

Ridge
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Jul 1 2007, 03:54 PM
Cynthia Preston is way too young to be Kristen Blake. There's no way, in a million years, that I would believe her as the mother EJ.

DAYS has done stupider, much stupider, things.

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Its Jude St.Clair, lol :P

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

DrewHamilton
Jul 1 2007, 03:54 PM

That is true, but Eileen would not be able to pass for EJ's mother either. It would've been better had EJ been another villian or another DiMera we didn't know about, but oh well.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Eileen could so pass for EJ's mother. It's working with Kristian Alfonso and Brandon Beemer. James Scott is only a year older than Beemer. Eileen is a couple years older than Kristian.

King
Member Avatar

If Julie Pinson can be the daughter of Lauren Koslow, then ANYTHING can fly! LOL!

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

King
Jul 1 2007, 04:10 PM
If Julie Pinson can be the daughter of Lauren Koslow, then ANYTHING can fly! LOL!

ditto, or Tonia Boyd, to Renee Jones....isnt there only 5 years between the two?

King
Member Avatar

LOL. Forgot about those two!

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

Ridge
Jul 1 2007, 03:49 PM
I have always called Cynthia Preston as a first line re-cast for Kristen. She's got the pozazz, the looks, the chops, she's perfect. She has done odd pairings on GH too so this would so work with her and John.

Yes, and Faith Rosco was one crazy bitch. LOL!

[dohtml]<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lZGQ0cmDs2c"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lZGQ0cmDs2c" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>[/dohtml]

[dohtml]<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/E-vs7RWbBVg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/E-vs7RWbBVg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>[/dohtml]

Kenny
Member Avatar

Two people are on the top of my list for Kristen re-casts. I would only accept very few actresses in the role.

1.) Cynthia Watros

Posted Image

2.) Barbara Crampton

Posted Image

Clip here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=l-E1NWCPI18

3.) Cady McClain (long hair only!)

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Nubia
Jul 1 2007, 04:00 PM
Its Jude St.Clair, lol :P

:lol:

Did I mention :lol: ?

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Rhiannon
Jul 1 2007, 06:28 PM
Nubia
Jul 1 2007, 04:00 PM
Its Jude St.Clair, lol  :P

Did I mention :lol: ?

laugh now...but just you wait....he will be returning with Glenn Reiber too ;)

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply