Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD Casting About Tidbit; Another return?
Topic Started: Jun 28 2007, 11:57 AM (2,127 Views)
Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Well when John Ingle was on as Mickey I couldn't help but laugh when Alice was suppose to be Mickey's mom. Francis and John Ingle don't look but maybe 10 years difference at most.

But the worst is definitely Celeste being Lexie's mom. TB is what 54 and RJ is 48.

Lauren Koslow is 54 I think and Julie Pinson is 38 or 39 so thats not that out of the question, I mean Kate was a whore.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

I don't know why people dislike Tracy Melchior, but IMO she's the only actress that could pull off Susan AND Kristen besides the Queen (Eileen) of course.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

And when given the chance, girl can act!

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

Tracy and James would look like brother and sister, and they're only 6 years apart. Plus, Tracy does look about James' age as well.

For those who said the IMMORTAL Watros, she's nearly a decade younger than Eileen as well, and it doesn't look like she'll ever return to daytime.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

^ But Susan is EJ's mum. And in that getup you wouldn't be able to tell ;)

Deleted User
Deleted User

Rick
Jul 1 2007, 07:39 PM
I don't know why people dislike Tracy Melchior, but IMO she's the only actress that could pull off Susan AND Kristen besides the Queen (Eileen) of course.

:shrug: Maybe because she's a piss-poor actress. She was totally horrible as Kelly Cramer on ONE LIFE. She does look a lot like Eileen Davidson, yes. She's also not that far from Eileen's age either, truthfully (I don't buy the age she claims to be, lmfao). Eileen out-acts Tracy Melchior a million to one IMHO.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

I like Cynthia Preston as Kristen as Y&RWorldTurner picked. I also liek Lynn Herring (ex-Lucy Coe, GH & PC) as a Kristen re-cast too. Remember when Lynn debuted as Lucy, Lucy was mousy, very nerdish and then later became the glamorous Lucy Coe we all grew to love.
Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Cynthia Watros, Cynthia Preston, Barbara Crampton, or Tracy Melchior. Those are the only 4 I can think of and that I think could fit and take on the role.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Jul 2 2007, 01:00 AM
Cynthia Watros, Cynthia Preston, Barbara Crampton, or Tracy Melchior. Those are the only 4 I can think of and that I think could fit and take on the role.

Yeah, you and everyone else. :lol:

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mulder
Jul 1 2007, 10:25 PM
Rick
Jul 1 2007, 07:39 PM

:shrug: Maybe because she's a piss-poor actress. She was totally horrible as Kelly Cramer on ONE LIFE. She does look a lot like Eileen Davidson, yes. She's also not that far from Eileen's age either, truthfully (I don't buy the age she claims to be, lmfao). Eileen out-acts Tracy Melchior a million to one IMHO.

But Tracy is one thing that Eileen isn't: a born-again, devout Christian. ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

daysfan
Member Avatar

Okay, she was barely on for long, and has been forgotten, but I have a problem with Barbara Crampton being a Kristen re-cast by the fact she played Marlena's own cousin once years ago.

But I would love for Cynthia to be in the role if they have to re-cast her! That would be fantastic, I think.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply